think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

think you can just come waltzing in?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 2 Empty Re: think you can just come waltzing in?

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

"Mommy!" Mollie said unsure of weather to believe this man or not. Was he really her father? He looked nothing like the one in the photo she had.
"It's okay baby," Cecilia whispered to her daughter. "He is who he says he is."
"Papa?" Mollie asked in a low whisper. She had wanted him to come today but she didn't know what to make of him.
"that is enough for now," Cecilia said moving closer to Mollie. she could see the confusion in her face. "The party will be starting soon. We can't let everybody come out and see you two blubbering like two year old's on the front porch. and our cookies smell like they are starting to burn." she looked down at Mollie, "Will you go check?" she asked
"Yes, Mamma," Mollie said with a nod and removing herself from the arms of her parents and running inside.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

think you can just come waltzing in? - Page 2 Empty Re: think you can just come waltzing in?

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm

"Cecilia...... she's beautiful. Wow, you did a great job raising her." He told her softly. Nick stood up on his feet. "Could I stay for the party? I would really like to spend more time with her." He asked quietly and hoping she'd say yes. He really wanted to spend more time with Mollie, he wanted to get to know her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 7:15 pm

"You came at the worst time for this." Cecilia said crossing her arms a glisten of unshed tears in her eyes. "It would be best to work at it a little at a time. But you can't leave now. She will wonder where you have gone if you were to leave." Cecilia looked over her shoulder once again. "You will not make a scene and you will not try and show her affection. Her heart is fragile and you can not be playing with it as if it were a child's toy. Do you understand that?" Cecilia asked. There was pain in her eyes that only two people had ever had the chance to see no matter how hard Cecilia had tried to hide it from Mollie, she could not hide her true emotions as they always showed in her eyes. "If you walk in you can not walk out. You can not leave again."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Nick was married and had two children, he would leave at some point, but he didn't dare tell Cecilia this. He walked into the kitchen where Mollie was attempting to try and pull out the baking sheet of cookies. "Mollie be careful, you could burn your self." He told her.

"Papa help me!" Mollie said softly.

Nick put on an oven mitt and took out the sheet of cookies before setting them on the counter. He picked up Mollie like he'd done when she was a baby. Her head was against his chest. He took her over to the couch and sat down.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"She knows what she is doing," Cecilia spoke softly about her daughter. "She helps me cook all the time." She walked behind Nick and stood leaning against the counter watching how the two interacted.
"thank you," Mollie whispered. She pulled a chair over to the counter and stood in it so she could get a plate down. She sat down in the chair using a rag to wipe any dust that may have collected on the plate as it sat in the cabinet. Humming she moved back over to the table working on taking the cookies off the cookie sheet and putting them on the plate. "Would you like one?" she asked looking up at Nick.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"No thank you. But I would like it if we could talk for a minute." He said down to Mollie. He took Mollie into the living room and sat her on his lap. "Now I want you to know that I never left you, I left your mommy. We had a lot of disagreements and arguments. I loved you though. Anytime you would like to come over, you can if it's ok with your mommy. You have two sisters too! They are ten and eight. But they have a different mommy. Her name is Sarah. She is nice, I think you will like her. I'm also a professional Quidditch player so you might see me on tv." Nick explained to her. "So if it's ok with mommy you could ask if me and you could get you a birthday present while she sets up." Nick offered to his daughter.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 8:35 pm

"They are not truly her sisters," Cecilia corrected Nick as she cleaned up the mess from the cookies. "And she does not leave the yard with out me." She had been listening to everything Nick said. Mollie could not trust anything he said, and Cecilia could not trust her with him.
"Mamma, please!" Mollie said going and wrapping her arms around her mothers waist and giving Cecilia her best puppy dog face. She had truly learned how to beg and get what she wanted from the best Cecilia knew.
"He can get it for you and bring it back to you." Cecilia said it was clear she did not trust nick and mollie could tell.
"Okay Mamma." sure she was slightly upset but she understood that it was all in her best interest. Everything Cecilia did was for her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 pm

"I'll be right back baby girl." Nick said softly before kissing her on the forehead. He apperated away.

-20 minutes later-

Nick opened the door to Cecilia's house. A cage with a pygmy puff was in his hand. The pygmy puff was just a baby and it was purple. "Mollie" Nick called in the house.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Mollie turned at the call of her name. As did Cecilia. "Mamma! Look, it's just like cupcake!" Mollie cried happily. Cupcake had lived with Mollie and Cecilia for many of the years they had stayed in the small home, but had passed of old age a few months ago.
"No," Cecilia said quietly, "It is nothing like cupcake was." some tears came to her eyes. "excuse me," she said quietly and went into the bathroom.
"He's so cute!" Mollie exclaimed poking her finger through the cage to pet the little creature. "Is it a he?" she asked tilting her head to the side just like her mother would when confused.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Nick had gave a worrying glance Cecilia's way. She was still unstable somewhat. "Yes it's a he." Nick said with a smile. He opened the cage and sat the pygmy puff in Mollie's hands. "What will you name him?" Nick asked the child. Nick took his phone out of his pocket almost two o'clock. "I have to leave now, your sister Emily has a doctor's appointment." Nick explained. He hugged his daughter. "I'll be back later" he told her before apparating away.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum