Over-plot me, please! - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over-plot me, please! - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over-plot me, please!

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over-plot me, please! - Page 12 Empty Re: Over-plot me, please!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Bertie, now best friends with Toby and sister to Viv is completely torn. He doesn't want to choose between the two and ends up siding with Toby! (Drams!) Bertie and Toby continue to get closer and Toby makes a move on Bertie, much to Bertie's horror and runs and hides in the clock tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Bertie, now best friends with Toby and sister to Viv is completely torn. He doesn't want to choose between the two and ends up siding with Toby! (Drams!) Bertie and Toby continue to get closer and Toby makes a move on Bertie, much to Bertie's horror and runs and hides in the clock tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Who happens to find Bertie in the clock tower but VIV! She comforts Bertie at first, but as soon as Toby's name comes out, all she can do is rant about the Gryffindor. Viv is of the opinion that the werewolf had poisoned Bertie against her. So really, she doesn't help all that much.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Jack forges good feelings between Viv and Toby as they see each other more often as Viv becomes Sunny's Potions mentor, and Toby lives with Jack.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 am

Bertie's gets work experience at the daily prophet but to save travelling Viv introduces him to Jack who let's him lodge for two weeks. Bertie begins to see Jack like a cool auntie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Wally accidentally hands him a bottle of contaminated pumpkin juice rather than his pumpkin juice and has to deal with high Bertie.
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am

Toby meets Wally. While Toby's attempting to be friendly, Wally thinks Toby's hitting on her. Wally hits Toby. Toby hits back. They fight, and both end up rather bruised. As they both lay exhausted, the two are rather impressed with each other. Wally, in her brilliantness, figures out that Toby's gay. Wally feels stupid, while Toby sits there looking confused. They laugh. They bond. They conquer. The End.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:41 am

The werewolf pack miss Toby and find out that he recently moved in with Hallie in her new appartment above a shop in Diagon Alley.
On her way home from work the pack jump Hallie when it's dark and then they try and kill her and suddenly Toby looks out of the window and sees it all
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 am

Toby runs downstairs, and in his panic-induced adrenalin accidentally kills one of the were's that used to be his best friend. Upon taking Hallie to St. Mungos, Toby is informed that his sister has received terrible brain damage and will certainly die within the year. Angry and distraught, Toby goes out and gets drunk. He dies of alcohol poisoning seven hours later. Hallie makes a miraculous recovery, and spends the rest of her days hunting down the wolves that stole her brother from her two too many times.

Wow, that was morbid. How about I throw some rainbows and smiles and unicorns in there?

Take two: Toby runs downstairs, and in his panic-induced adrenalin accidentally kills one of the rainbows that used to be his best friend. Upon taking Hallie to St. Mungos, Toby is informed that his sister has received happy things and will certainly be a unicorn within the year. Smiling, Toby goes out and gets drunk on rainbows and sunshine. He sings about unicorn poisoning seven hours later. Hallie makes a miraculous recovery, and spends the rest of her days hunting the unicorns that smiled at her brother from her rainbow.

There, now isn't that so happy it's almost sickening?
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 pm

That was hilarious! The rainbows and smiles and unicorns.

Okay.

Hallie eventually finds an item that turns out to be one of Toby's horcruxes that the werewolves all vowed to make in the pack. She cuts off her hand, uses the blood of the werewolf that bit him and then their fathers bone to resurrect Toby. However in the process the two turn evil and vow to take over the country.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top