Over-plot me, please! - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Over-plot me, please! - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Over-plot me, please!

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over-plot me, please! - Page 11 Empty Re: Over-plot me, please!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 pm

(Ooc: Omg I want Hallie to become a sub teacher now!)

Bertie, still on the run for underage magic, fakes his death and his Mum asks Vivianna to help her plan the funeral.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 pm

(That would be so fun!)

Vivianna, upon discovering that Bertie is not dead but alive and well, screams at him for hours upon end for scaring her.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Bertie stands and listens to Vivianna's screaming for hours then finally replying with two words 'Yes Dear' with a cheeky grin on his face before giving her a hug. Then as they are hugging BAM!!!! The door bursts open and piles of aurors come in, of which Bertie is terrified and is thinking it a bit over dramatic for a bit of underage magic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 am

^ HAHA. YES.

Toby and Bertie become great friends. Vivianna gets pissed-off that practically everyone she hates is managing to worm their way into the good-graces of those she's closest to. Toby gets into a huge argument over Bertie with Vivianna. Bertie points out that they both care about him and would protect him, and wouldn't two pairs of eyes be better than one? The two regretfully truce. Such is the powers of Bertie.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Hallie takes Toby to see their Mother at their hous they grew up in, it's an emotional reunion and Hallie confesses what she did, her Mum gets mad and so Hallie goes for a walk leaving Toby to explore the house, bringing back the memories.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Toby wanders the house, but the memories become too much. Running out of the house, he ends up in the forest. His ex-Pack corner him and start getting mad, but Hallie comes to his rescue. Then Toby has to explain everything that happened to him to Hallie. They both cry.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

After they both cry, and learning that the pack kicked him out because Toby Is gay Hallie tracks the pack down and tries to kill the werewolf that bit him. The emotions of him biting Toby, taking him away and throwing him out all is shown through a duel, unfortunately Hallie went during the full moon and all of them transform.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Of course, who happens to be in the very same forest but Vivianna. The girl is collecting plants, unaware that there are werewolves living in the forest. Upon hearing Hallie scream from directly behind her, the girl stumbles upon the scene.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Bertie, who had gone to meet Viv in the forest sees Viv and shouts to her but a scream over shadows his greeting and Viv doesn't notice him until a werewolf comes up behind Bertie trying to bite him, causing Bertie to scream and fire random spells that have no effect from his wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Toby and Bertie meet over the summer and become really good friends. Toby adores getting lost in Bertie's fantasy world, and Bertie loves listing to the happenings of Toby's life. Vivianna finds out, and gets very mad at Toby. Toby asks why Viv thinks she'd the boss of Bertie, and Viv announces that she's his sister. Since Toby doesn't have the best experiences with sisters, this hardly helps. Bertie gets stuck in the middle of two raging tempers.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top