Bludger To The Arm - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bludger To The Arm - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bludger To The Arm

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bludger To The Arm - Page 3 Empty Re: Bludger To The Arm

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Before Charlotte could even take in what was about to happen an excruciating pain seared through her arm, right from the tips of her fingers to the ball of her shoulder. 'AGHHH!!!' Topez screeched at the height of her lungs. 'Are you trying to kill me?' Charlotte wailed at jack as she clutched her newly mended arm, unaware that it had even been repaired.

'When I said I wanted my arm fixing I mean't by a healer. Besides I still want to complain! Is there some sort of comment box or shall I make a public embarrassment of St Mungos?' The Quidditch player wanted to complain, she wanted some sort of action taken about how slow the healers were being today, even if she mean't humiliating the hospital for the whole wizarding Britain to witness. Surely the hospital would acknowledge Charlotte now she'd threatened to bust their reputation. Sure some people would take her words with a pinch of salt but it would leave a large number of people disgruntled about St Mungo's for weeks. Maybe even months?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 am

Jack rolled her eyes, unable to keep herself from gritting her teeth as she responded, "I was fixing your arm for you, you wonderful example of a human being, not trying to kill you. If there are no Healers, and you need to fix your arm - well, you're a smart woman, I'm sure you can see there are only so many solutions to this little predicament of yours."

Her voice dripped with sarcasm. The woman began to go berserk, throwing a tantrum fitting of a child. Jack still had her wand out, so she slowly tilted it at Charlotte. In a quiet voice, Jack said, "Listen, Ms Topez, this is a hospital, not a day spa. You're fixed so you either walk away or calm your ass down."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:45 am

Charlotte turned her attention back to Jack as she heard a quiet voice whisper in her beautifully shaped ear. Her lips formed a pout, her eyebrows frowned and her eyes became sharp slits like the blade of a dagger. 'You ought to show some respect to your patients.' She replied, her voice the tongue like that of a serpent: full of venom.

With a swish of her cloak Charlotte made her way towards the door of the ward, her fellow team mate - who'd returned from the cafe - at her heel. 'You want to watch yourself Dyllan. England don't like show offs.' Topez cried across the room, bringing the fact that both quidditch players were up for the beater spot.

(OOC: sorry it isn't much of a reply it's really late and I should be asleep but when I saw your reply I wanted to reply too!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 am

Jack rolled her eyes. "I'm not a Healer, so you're not a client. And try suing me for assault - it'll be a hard time convincing the Wizengamot that I assaulted you by mending a broken arm." Jack was past trying to deal with the woman. She never expected special treatment, so did not treat people specially, no matter how famous or worthy they considered themselves. Charlotte Topez would just have to get over it.

Charlotte seemed ready to leave, for which Jack was equally grateful and eager for. The sooner the diva got out of St Mungo's, the sooner everyone could continue on as they were before. Still, Jack would refuse to be treated terribly when she was the one actually contributing to society. "We'll just see what they do and don't want on the pitch. Good day, Ms Topez."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Charlotte simply leered back at her rival. Whatever Jack was talking about she didn't understand, she was the brightest of people. Sure Topez was sophisticated in a stormy manner, she was clever at getting information and lying to people but her wisdom wasn't too far along the spectrum of intelligence.

Sweeping out of the wing Charlotte headed to leave St Mungo's full of regret at how much she'd been herself. Usually she was cold, emotionless, wouldn't show anything. Yes she'd put on a show for the fans from time to time, fake smile but most of the time she didn't show any emotion. Today, however, she'd shown anger, annoyance and hatred. Too much had spilled from her during her encounter with Jack. The real reason behind it though was fear. Fear she'd never play Quidditch again. Fear she wouldn't have been scouted for England. Oh Jack would regret fixing her arm. Tomorrow Charlotte was going to train like her life depended on it, she wanted to make Dyllan regret ever fixing her arm, and to Charlotte, she wanted to make that jealousy happen when she was selected as the beater for the England squad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:51 am

-fin-
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top