Bludger To The Arm - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bludger To The Arm - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bludger To The Arm

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bludger To The Arm - Page 2 Empty Re: Bludger To The Arm

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:45 pm

'Perhaps this patient needs a better healer then if you can't handle this on your own.' Charlotte remarked as she stared down at the patient who seemed to have began to cry. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. 'It's okay sweetie. You're going to pull through, I will make sure you do!' Concluding whilst taking his hand. If she couldn't get treated at all she may as well milk the waiting time. If word got out she had taken care of a patient, put him before herself it would boost her public image. Something which could help favor her when it came to England trials.

Charlotte turned to her team mate. 'Ensure this patient gets the best healer on the ward.' She spoke loud enough for the patient to hear, a smile flickered from his lips as he continued to fight the pain he was in. 'Now.' This time Miss Topez spoke again to the healer who she deemed incompetent. 'How much do you want to fix my arm. Name a price and you can have it.' Her injury was more of a business move than anything else. She needed her arm to play Quidditch, her main income. If she didn't have an arm how else was she supposed to gain money and in business you sometimes had to sacrifice money in order to gain more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 am

The Healer shot the Beater a look of anger; that scathing frustration often seen on the faces of public servants that had to deal with the issues of emotional pleas. "I- you- We can have you put in a solitary room if you are going to cause problems." Jack watched as Charlotte leaned over to comfort the patient, though she did so loudly enough to ensure everyone knew she was doing the good deed. The woman called for a better Healer and the man said through tight lips, as he poured a pain potion into the patient's throat, "I am the best Healer in the ward."

She then continued to attempt to bribe the Healer she had just so sorely insulted. Jack scoffed loudly, no longer able to hide the shock she had over Topez's behavior. This woman was relentless. As the Healer attempted to both stutter out an excuse to Topez and work on his patient, Jack raised her wand and pointed it straight at Charlotte's arm. "Ferula!"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Charlotte's eyebrows rose in astonishment. She never usually showed her emotions but today was different. Today her arm was smashed to shards inside and that was something which could affect her career. Her future. Being placed in isolation wouldn't make a good public relations and could knock her from the desired list that the England squad were making. Charlotte wouldn't go into isolation whether the healer liked it or not.

Shrugging the fact that the patient was the best healer in the ward with the blink of an eye she turned to Jack. However before Charlotte could even demand anything from her new rival bandages had been conjured from the tip of Jack's wand and had began to wrap around her arm, securing it rightly in place. It wasn't a permant fix but it would do for the time being, at least until she was treated.

Charlotte pursed her lips. Now would be a good time to say thank you for Jack's help, yet she couldn't. Charlotte Topez never thanked anyone, whether they be a famous quidditch player or the minister of magic. 'Well. If you can do that you can fix it good and proper can't you.' She suggested, hoping not to sound too rude in hope Jack would indeed mend the bones in her arm, on the other hand this was about the closest thing to a thank you that her rival could hope for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 am

Jack was leaning over the patient, lightly rolling the tip of her wand over the smaller injuries, muttering the spells guaranteed to reduce swelling, stitch flesh together, and lessen the effects of a bruise. It was the basic stuff she had learned from living an adventurous life, but she had learned better than to heal someone at beck and call. She had healed worse, yes, but that had been in life or death situations.

She didn't look up at Charlotte, but smirked and said, "Would love too, Topez. Seems you'd be more against an adversary having any sort of power over your arms. Even I'd be a bit wary. You may need to wait for this guy to finish up, here. Hang tight, love." She looked up at the Healer. "I've gotten all the minor stuff. I'll leave you to do the rest."

She pocketed her wand and turned to face Charlotte. She strode towards one of the beds and sat on the side of this, patting the spot next to her. "C'mon. I'll wait with you."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Charlotte rather confused as to what had just happened? Had Jack agreed to mend her arm? Yet here she was saying that she would wait with Charlotte? It didn't make sense. Perhaps Jack was joking Charlotte around. Either way if Jack wasn't going to heal Topez's arm then she really didn't need her babysitting her, watching her in pain and feeling weakened. Her teammate was there for that.

'All I need is a couple of bend mending charms on my arm. How long does that take?' She replied, rather irritated at the whole fiasco her visit to the hospital had been. First she is badgered by fans, then makes a fool of herself in front of Jack and now she has to wait. If only Jack could understand, she was famous why wasn't she getting how badly her broken arm could injure her reputation. Then, she had it...

'Dyllan.' Charlotte began, striding across to the bed where Jack was sat. Dyllan she rarely used a persons name.[/i] 'You know how much flying means to a Quidditch player, can't you just fix my arm so I can get out of here.' Wow. That was perhaps the most sincere thing Charlotte had said all week. It appeared her multiple fractures had severed her hard persona; she was starting to sound weak. Powerless. Desperate. Words Miss Topez refused to associate with herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Jack was getting a bit tired. She would have rather been dealing with her six-year-old niece than with the prissy Quidditch player. Both were as demanding and as seemingly clueless about how the real world worked, but at least Sunny had a cheery attitude and had the advantage of being Jack's family.

Jack sighed. "I know what you need but I'm not trained. I could mend a basic break, but I don't want to try in case it doesn't mend perfectly. You need your arm at one hundred percent for the upcoming season." She really had to spell this out, didn't she?

"I know how much it means," Jack said. "That's why I'm not doing anything. Either I fix it and you can fly for the next week but never after that, or we wait and, once you leave here, you fly as long as you're meant to. Alright?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Charlotte's heart fluttered, her face froze and she took a deep swallow. The thought of never being able to fly again frightened her to death. She would rather be dead than never fly again. She was dreading the end of we flying career when she'd be forced to retire like quidditch players that are now simply wintered and too wounded to play. Charlotte, however, had a plan. She would most likely go into managing a team, or maybe become a commentator. But really she wanted to fly forever. Be known for all entire. For her famed flying skills to never die.

'Well. In that case I have no choice do I.'[/I] She didn't speak rudely, simply to the point. Charlotte was blunt and abrupt. She said what she wanted when she wanted, although only half of what she was thinking left her lips. There was a fine line between being blunt and just plain rude; today Charlotte had passed that line and was slowly beginning to return to the more likened side.

'Gregson.' Charlotte said to her teamate, all of which went by their surname. 'Go to the coffee shop and bring me a bottle of water.' Within an instant her fellow Harpie turned and waltzed away to the door, secretly rather glad to be shot of Topez. Her teammates had grew to manager her but at the hospital, where her career could have ended in a flash, Topez had been exceedingly difficult to handle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 am

"No, you do not," Jack said dryly. This was, of course, only the very point she had been trying to convince the woman of for the past few minutes - minutes?! Had it really only been minutes she had been dealing with the Quidditch Diva? She swore a few hours, possibly days, had passed. The woman was absolutely exhausting. She didn't know how the team managed to practice and deal with the attitude.

She sat silently, wanting to not be the first to speak. She watched as the lone Healer worked on fixing the patient he had begun on. Jack was sitting next to her biggest rival, so she did what was natural.

She casually whistled the tune of It's A Small World After All under her breath.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Charlotte tapped her foot impatiently whilst she waited for her team mate returned. How long did it take to buy a bottle of water? No doubt Gregson was sneaking a cake, she always slipped when it came to treats. No wonder the chaser wasn't on top for if she wasn't sticking to a correct diet like Charlotte. However Charlotte really wasn't one to talk. She was the one in the hospital as a patient not Gregson.

Charlotte continued to stare ahead of her, completely blanking Dyllan out, along with any tune she was whistling. Ten minutes later and the two still continued to sit in silence, not that it bothered Topez, although she was glad to break it when Gregson returned with her water and a cake, which Charlotte merely glared out in disgust as though it was dirt on the bottom of her shoe.

'Finally!' Charlotte cried impatiently as a healer headed towards the three quidditch players.

'You forgot this potions Jack.' One of them said to Charlotte's rival, handing her one of the forgotten potions.

Topez leered at the healer who simply smiled and walked away... Was this real? She wasn't in a dream or some sort of horrific nightmare? A healer, a lady of an oath to fixing bones and bending over backwards to save a patients life had shrug Charlotte's arm away to simply look for things people had left.

'I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!' Charlotte cried, withdrawing her wand and causing it to create a sound like a fog horn to draw attention. 'I am a very important person who needs to assistance! No doubt I have broken 20 bones in my arm, all of which are necessary for my career and not one healer in this wing seems to give a dam! Where can I speak to the manager about your lack of patient care and time management!' She cried, glaring at both healers and patients who simply stood in silence, their mouths hung open in astonishment at what had just happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Jack smiled as she recieved the potions and gave the Healer a thank you, carefully tucking the bottles and vials into her bag. Charlotte began on another tirade and Jack felt all of her frustration boil over. She grumbled and snapped, "Fine!" She looked to the Healers. "To hell with your policies, I'll shut her up." She pushed herself off of the bed and wheeled around, holding her wand with both hands and pointing it at Charlotte's arm. She mentally said the charm and, in what she was sure was a painful moment, the woman's arm was restored.

(Sorry for the short reply. Trying to catch up)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top