Due to Pranking and Potions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Due to Pranking and Potions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Due to Pranking and Potions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Due to Pranking and Potions - Page 2 Empty Re: Due to Pranking and Potions

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

"I doubt it. As peculiar as it may sound, I enjoy bluntness. It might be because I don't hear it enough, but it's always been a pleasant trait to me. Besides, the bluntest guy I've ever met, I'll love 'till the day I die," Vivianna stated, a fond smile on her face at the thought of her almost-brother, Garret.

Rolling her eyes, the girl couldn't help but correct Brian. "And this is why I try to avoid conversing with Gryffindors, you completely stereotype all of us, without even realizing you're doing it. And then you have the gall to call us bigots. Sure, we're big on success and self-preservation, but that doesn't mean we only care about ourselves. What it means, is that if it came between us and a random stranger, we'd rather survive. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities. But we don't just live for ourselves, we might not care for as many people as you lot do, but we still have people whom we'd put above us. Sure, the number's small, and you can call us selfish for that, but why die for someone who doesn't give a shit about you? It's funny, half of the first years sorted into Slytherin every year are innocent little buggers. By the end of their second year they're not anymore. It's not us that does that, we leave firsties alone, it's you. People like you anyway, there's only so many times an eleven year old can be told they're evil scum before they learn to become cold, calculating. You all complain about Slytherins, well congratulations, you create half of them. You're better than most actually, if you ever want to hear what the rest of the world thinks about Slytherins, go have a chat with your housemate Sarah Nesbitt. She's in our year, she'll be more than happy to tell you how we're all evil, emotionless, and if we ever have friends it's simply because we want to use them for our own gain, or murder them, or whatever ridiculous theory she's on right now," Vivianna was out of breath by the time she'd finished talking, and had turned around to face her caldron.

"Of course I can, what do you want it for?" the witch asked, already pulling out ingredients. She was stressed and too emotional. The only two things that could fix that were brewing, and tree-climbing. Since she was already in a lab, the choice was rather obvious.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top