Hostage Plot!! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hostage Plot!! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hostage Plot!!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hostage Plot!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hostage Plot!!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm

I could see Maura being tortured in front of them!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Can I be in the saviour squad?Very Happy
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

certainly! I am so excited for this plot Razz It's the first one I've been a part of on PA! Very Happy
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Damn, I just saw this! I've got two possible Dark Witches if ya still need 'em.

Rivah Trenton- She's a Death Eater, but she's really not the "hurting innocent kids" type. So, she'll either be standing in the background feeling terrible, standing in the background using her brilliant mind to come up with a billion different ways this won't turn out well, or secretly try to help the kids. She will either hide her features or obliviate herself from the minds of all students.

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt- She's my real baddy. Death Eater, infamous dark witch, assassin extraordinaire. If she's there, she likely got dragged along on this "fools errand". She will definitely use her fame and sharp words to scare the kids, but she totally won't approve. Kat-Car is of the mind that the DE's need to be doing less stupid stuff like this. She'll likely get mad at the others for doing something pointless and risky, and leave before the rescue team arrives. If Both Kat-Car and Rivah are there, Rivah may go with her.

So...

Last edited by Vivianna Varnes on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Either of them sound good to make an appearance to me Razz it will be cool to have as many people as possible Razz
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm

As much as I would love to jump in, I think it's best to see what our other Darkies think too. I don't want to put someone in that might throw any plans those two have made off-kilter. Smile
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Got an idea to involve the whole school.
One of them is a werewolf the dark wizards so maybe she realises we all run to the school and figures out that there is a way into Hogwarts so she gets all her other werewolves to go and invade the school then everyone is on lock down!!
Loads in common rooms (give a chance for whole house to bond) and the odd ones trying to hide and what not in the castle afraid they'll make it to the common room and teachers could patrol and keep people calm in the common rooms. dunno just an idea the werewolf dark witch/wizard may not be the kind to pray on children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

I personally think that this would be pretty cool. However, since it's a pretty big plot, you'll have to go through an Admin first.

(Also, I hate to be a buzz kill, but the DE's are supposed to be going slightly low-key, not let's invade Hogwarts. However, since it does sound fun, you could always ask.)
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 pm

I'll suggest it to one, and good point unless the dark wizard let it slip to a non-death eater werewolf and an army of werewolves that aren't DE could invade for a bite to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri May 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Alrighty! Sounds good, as long as it isn't a DE army I'm all for it. Katrina-Carlotta would probably wipe out her own people if the DE's tried that. ;P
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top