Train Ride for Another Year - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Train Ride for Another Year - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Train Ride for Another Year

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train Ride for Another Year - Page 11 Empty Re: Train Ride for Another Year

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:23 pm

(Its ok. I was just pointing it ok. I started typing the same thing, then I thought wait a second, if they 1st years they havnt been sorted yet. lol)

Zoe turned back to the boys. "Stop that. Keep you hands to yourself. Now." Zoe put the next 4 boys in a boat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Mariana put last 2 in the boat: "I am going with this last one!" she said entering the boat signalising for Soph and Zoe to do the same.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 am

Zoe looked around and saw that there weren't anymore boys. "COme on Sophia lets get int eh boats so we can get to the caslte." Zoe said climbing in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Boat started going towards the castle while little firsties looked fascinated.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 am

Sophia Granger wrote:As Sophia stepped out of the train with her Gryffindor robe on and her prefect badge she stood beside Andrian. "Well, I better help the first year Gryffindor love I'll be back as soon as I can I promise!'said Sophia as she kissed him goodbye and shouted. "Gryffindors first years this way please and no pushing please!"said Sophia as she seen gryffindors following her to the boats.

Andrian kissed her back on the lips and smiled back at her, "You need any help?" he asked her almost in a whisper coming from behind her then glanced at the first years was staring at them and making the ooo's sound making him embrassed then chuckled at them ruffling a kid hair and walked off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Sophia chuckled. "Man, that reminds me of us when we were in our first year!"said Sophia smiling. As she seen the first years pointing at the castle "I remember when we were on the boats heading towards Hogwarts, god that seemed like it was forever though."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Zoe was seated in one of the last boats going across. She looked back at the train. Another year. This was great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:42 pm

As Shadow waited for the carriage to come she looked at the huge castle that awaited her. "Another great and wonderful year!"said Shadow as she remained looking at the castle. As a carriage came she got in it and smiled as she couldn't wait for the new year to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Soon the boats arrived at the lake shore of the castle. First years started gathering around the shore. "Ok line up everyone." Zoe said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Mariana wondered why haven't Soph climbed into one of boats.She started leading the way towards the great hall stopping when she saw McGonagall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top