Attracting The Unwary - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attracting The Unwary  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attracting The Unwary

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attracting The Unwary  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attracting The Unwary

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Bertie didn't speak, he could tell by Erika's expression that she was thinking about how to respond, perhaps horcruxes were... Complicated? Keeping his brown eyes on her he continued to smell the flutterby bush, it's alluring aroma charismatically tickling his senses.

A horcrux wasn't what the boy had expected. His face cast confusion, shock and disbelief. They were awful. Vile. Sinister. The very idea that someone would want to wretch their soul, the thing that makes them human, apart so that they can't die was gut wrenching. Bertie didn't reply, he continued to gaze into Erika's eyes before turning his attention back to the petals in her hand. He got it though, why you wouldn't want to die. Life had so much to offer, so much joy. Fresh parchment. Petrol. Strawberries. Freshly cut grass. Little things like the flutterby bush was something to induce everlasting euphoria. Yet, on the other hand, how you chose to live for ever is to commit a crime at the opposite end of the spectrum: murder. He shivered.

'I. I don't know if I quiet understand.' He concluded, unsure how to go about it. The whole process didnt make sense. 'How does killing someone separate your soul? I mean, I get how it's horrific but I don't understand how it, it, it leaves your body? And is stored in an object...' The Ravenclaw wasn't sure if had explained his confusion well at all, or if he'd get an answer that he'd understand too. The thought of death made his mind mash, much like transfiguration. The thought of suddenly not existing, not thinking, being without thoughts and words didn't make sense. It seemed alien. Something must happen after death, but when he'd tried to ask a ghost once they had cast his question away saying that they hadn't died... Which didn't make sense either.

Death was something he chose not think about. Life surpassed death. Life was joyous and just as intellectually stimulating as the philosophy of death, however, really the two fit hand in hand. Two pieces of a jigsaw. You couldn't have one without the other even horcruxes had death in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum