What now? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What now?  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What now?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What now?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What now?

Post by Lance Corner Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 am

Lance let out a sigh of relieve as she told him about it. He knew people that had knifes, usually cut themselves but at least she was fine. He didn't think of her as that sort of person, he hoped not of course. Taking his butter-beer, and taking a few sips. Listening to her speaking of her father....thinking that he must be a good father.

His father was always nice to him, and his mother was as kind as any. Of course getting a muggle gun was different, it was strange to hear of such a thing. But this was a different time and a change within the age. So he would just stay calm and put a bright smile on his face towards her. Inching right next to her, his hand moving a grasp her own bravely.

" Amelia I believe you. When I'm around you, I feel like I want to protect you. It's just in my nature, if anything happens to you. I don't know what I would do, but it is a relieve that you won't use that on me "

He said the last part rather cheerfully to her, trying to lighten up the mood between them.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am

Amelia gave Lance an innocent shy smile. She didn’t fight him holding her hand though it did startle her a bit. It was just something she had to get use to. “I know,” she said. She knew Lance was protective but he meant well and she really did believe that. She didn’t really know why she didn’t mind it given she had never really needed to be protected. She really didn’t understand that she cared so much about Lance it didn’t matter.

“I doubt I could really use it on anyone. It’s just something I keep around to make my parents happy. If I am going to be in dangerous situation it’s most likely going to be witch or wizard not a muggle. My father is just paranoid about muggles. My mum says it’s just because he is pureblood and he was raised not to trust muggles. I don’t know,” said Amelia. Why did it always go back to her parents? She knew it was about her parents hadn’t really met Lance yet and she is worried of what they will think of Lance. “I’m sorry I keep going back to my parents. It’s just my self-conscious, I didn’t send my letter to them yet. I don’t mean to be so serious either it’s just hard for me not to be,” added Amelia.

There was a loud crash on the other side of the bar. She bit her lip seeing it was clearly Edgar getting into a fight with one of his friends. It was clear Edgar was drunk, she could see that from across the room. Amelia looked around trying to see if there was anyone that would stop the fight. Then she saw Claire and Jessica, that’s new since when were they talking again. She decided to let her older sisters handle this one. “Edgar! Knock it off!” yelled Jessica, Amelia never could get over how much she sounded like dad angry. Jessica even had his accent when she really was mad. Claire was trying to pull Edgar away but he had at least five inches on Claire.

“Well, urm I guess my brother is a bit drunk,” said Amelia. She was trying to pretend she was invisible. She knew it wouldn’t work since Edgar was drunk and knowing her luck would see her. “He was looking at Amelia,” Edgar said in a loud voice. Amelia tried to pretend she didn’t hear anything. “Grow up Edgar! If you haven’t notice she is clearly with someone,” said Jessica. Amelia turned bright red. Well, Edgar and Jessica weren’t really tactful at all. “Will you two shut up!” yelled Claire. Amelia had to watch now, Claire never yelled Amelia didn’t even know she could. Claire was always ‘Quite Claire’ to Amelia. Amelia saw Claire mouth sorry to her, Amelia shrugged back.

“I’m sorry about them. My siblings are a bit dysfunctional more so when Edgar is drunk,” said Amelia. She felt so embarrassed by Edgar and Jessica. She hadn’t been this embarrassed since they time Edgar hit on one of her friends that was a lesbian. Good times, she’s had with her siblings. “They aren’t tactful at all,” she sighed. “Edgar’s just an idiot when he is drunk. My mum is tired of yelling at him for drinking, she said he’ll make a big enough fool of himself one of these days he’ll stop. I think I might die of embarrassment first,” she said trying to be as light-hearted as she could be.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:53 am

Lance only smiled towards her, understanding her feelings. The reason she kept referring to her parents and overall the letter that hadn't been sent. He wondered if she didn't want to tell her parents about him. He would understand but he isn't one of those trouble makers or bastards that hit women. Of course, everyone had there reasons for doing things.

Lance was about to say something, when the loud crash was heard throughout the building. He turned his head towards the sound, as someone was fighting with someone. It seems that he was drunk and was causing a issue here, and he had decided to stop it before anything else happened. Why? He guessed it was to prove and show-off that he wasn't scared in front of Amelia......in other words, stupid guy moment.

Only hearing part of Amelia's sentence that he was family, but he heard the drunk mans words. His name was Edgar it seems, and he must be talking about him. Walking closer to the group of three, he wondered what he would do or say. Then he found something he could do, what they say in those American movies.

" You talking to about me? I try to have a decent drink with my girl and you come to disturb it. How about you take yourself outside before someone gets hurt "

.....after he said all that, he finally realized Amelia's words......and he just face-palmed the hell of his mind. He did the most stupidest thing and said something out of all those old gangster movies, he had watched as a kid.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

Amelia knew she should be angry. She wasn’t maybe a bit embarrassed. What a great way to introduce your boyfriend to your family. Now she’ll be getting a Howler from her father saying how horrible Lance was to say that to Edgar. She wasn’t going to let her father get that idea. She didn’t care if she had to use a spell on a family member to do so.

“Do you know the confundus charm?” asked Amelia “I’m still working on it and I don’t want to hurt them.” She knew that was the only choice. Otherwise this was going to get ugly soon. Amelia had to intercept Edgar before he got to Lance. She knew how dangerous he was when he was drunk. He could really hurt someone with only his fist let alone his wand. She’d rather take a blow then to let Lance take it. Edgar might stop before he did it if he realized it was Amelia. “Edgar please, he’s my boyfriend he didn’t mean it,” she pleaded. She hoped Lance came up with something soon.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:08 am

Lance had only felt a little.....no really embarrassed that he had done that. What more could he do to screw up with his Amelia, then her own siblings. When Amelia had came up to him and said if he knew the Confundus charm, he of course studied it well enough. And could use it but he watched as Amelia had gotten in the way of him.

He brought out his wand, aimed it at Edgar and said the spell under his breathe. Sending a bolt of light his way, trying to confuse him with the spell, so that he would think that some stranger had said the words and had decided to grab Amelia hand. Quickly looking for the closes exit, and took her outside the three broomsticks.

" Well I guess I kinda screwed up there, I'm sorry Amelia "

He said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood for almost getting beat up by her brother. He could have fought but it would have made it even worst.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 am

Amelia gave a soft chuckle. She was glad there wasn’t any violent duels. She wondered if her parents walked the same path at her age. It was kind of weird to see her parents at her age. Before a war took so much away from them. She wondered if her dad would have been like Edgar and her mum like her. She would never ask them though, unless she travelled back in time she’d never know.

“It’s alright, my brother deserves to get his arse kicked,” said Amelia light-heartily. She loved her brother but he was an arse at times. She didn’t mind that her boyfriend had just used the Confundus Charm on him though. Boyfriend. The word lingered in her mind for a while. She hadn’t really realized that’s what they were. She didn’t feel the butterflies she had felt with Chad but something deeper within. It seemed like something deep within just lit up around Lance. It was like nothing else she had experienced before.

Amelia kissed Lance’s cheek. She couldn’t think of any words so just used actions. They were way more effective anyways.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 am

Lance only stood calmly near her, taking his time and just thinking of what to do next. It was already the afternoon, and he guessed that he should take her back to her Dorm. It was the gentlemen thing to do, and so he had decided on it. At least she didn't have a problem with him using magic on her own brother.

He was brought out of his thinking by her one action, that spoke volumes of words. She really did like him? she was different from all those women before her, they had said that he was just not good enough. She could see something else in him, and he felt like he could do more for her as she could do for him.

Only acting on impulse, he brought his lips on her own. Trying to kiss her full on the lips to convey his own emotions. His hand still holding her own as he gave it a little squeeze to let her know that he didn't want to let go of her. After a few moments of kissing, he had moved in the direction of the castle.

" Are you ready to head back? Amelia? "

He said with a full smile on his face. One that hadn't graced his expression in such a long time.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:18 am

Amelia was left a bit breathless after Lance had kissed her. She hadn’t expected him to do that but she was glad he did. She could tell he really did care about her. She didn’t need words to tell her that. She understood that much.

“I suppose so. I really don’t want to deal with my siblings finding us out here snogging,” said Amelia. She could just see what mess that would become. Too many short tempers for her liking in that situation. She wanted to spend time with Lance in peace. It was still a bit chilly out with the breeze. Warmth sounded like a good idea.

“You should smile more. It’s looks good on you,” she whispered into his ear. She knew sometimes Lance just needed her to say things like that and she didn’t mind doing it.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum