Wondering about things. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wondering about things. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wondering about things.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wondering about things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering about things.

Post by Lance Corner Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 am

Lance blushed again at her, she always knew what to say. He only smiled brighter at her, he understood that she was great to talk with. She always knew how to make the scene brighter and that only helped him feel better towards her.

Of course he looked worry now, when she said that they should talk about something else. Did she fight with her family, did someone die? Was it a bad thing? He gripped her hands tighter, giving her a reassuring grip. If she didn't want to talk about it right now, then he could wait for her to open up.

" Yea, Sure. How about we play Twenty questions? Do you have any hobbies? "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Amelia tried to smile at Lance. She had worked herself up again. She knew her mum was fine now but she was still freaked out by it when she thought about it. She knew she was just freaking herself out for nothing. She wished she knew how to tell Lance that. She hated seeing him worried about her especially since there was no reason to be worried.

“I recently started to take up guitar,” she said. “What’s your favourite colour?” She had so many things she was still curious about. She wanted to know so much more about him. There was always something more to a person, things you can only discover by asking.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Lance kept a calm composer with her, wanting her to relax. Smiling at her response that she was learning the Guitar. That meant they had that in common, he played the piano since he was a kid. " That's really cool, I play the Piano " he said in a cheerful tone.

Thinking about his Favorite color, there were many but he only wanted to choose one. Thinking for a few moment, before he finally answered the question. " I like the color black, it goes with anything and is apart of the night. I'm usually more of a night person, then day really "

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Amelia was glad that she had picked up that guitar the other day. Now she had more in common in Lance. She liked having more stuff in common with Lance. It gave them more to talk about. “I just started, so I’m not that good,” she said. But she knew she was better off them most beginners since she had learned a lot of stuff from watching her mum and dad.

“I like the colours aqua and yellow,” she said. She used to hate the nighttime as a kid. She couldn’t help it that she had been afraid of the dark like so many other kids. She used to climb into bed with her parents at night it was so bad. If her mum was out late with Hannah she would go into her father’s study and climb into his lap until she fell back asleep and he’d carry her back into her room.

“I’m sorry for how I acted. It’s just something happened to my mum and I’m still a little freaked out by it,” she said. It still scared her to even think about it. She knew how strong of a witch her mum was and the fact someone had nearly killed her scared Amelia.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

Lance kept his smile towards her and enjoying there chat. It didn't matter if she was knew to Guitar, it was a learning experience. And maybe he could help her, or she could hear him play a song for her. She didn't seem worried this time around, and he was happy that she was okay again.

Her colors were liked her house, yellow was that of the Hufflepuff. He didn't know much about Aqua, but it was another bright color. So he guessed that she liked bright colors, it reflected her personalty at times. He was about to ask another question, when she spoke about what was worrying her.

He didn't say anything at all for a few seconds. Trying to think of a response for her because he wanted to be there for her. Deciding on a certain action now, he moved behind her and brought his arms around her waist, holding her close. Bringing her back into him, trying to confront her. " Amelia, don't worry about it. I am here for you, if you ever need to talk to someone about it " He whispered sincerely in her ears.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 am

Amelia felt his arms wrap around her waist. She felt instantly a sense of protection. She liked having him so close. It was different than anything else she had ever felt. She got a slight chill down her spine when he whispered into her ears.

“Thank you,” she whispered. She had no other words that matched what she was feeling. This was the best feeling she has ever felt. No guy had ever made her feel this way. She knew she had to send a letter to her mum but it she was going to have to find a way to tell her about Lance without telling her his name.

“Have your parents been talking about what is going on?” asked Amelia. She sort of wished her mum and pa didn’t talk about it so much but that wasn’t who they were. It was the same thing with talking about the war. It used to creep her out as a little kid but now she is being faced with a very similar reality that her parents had gone through. Maybe it did prepare her but sometime she wished she wasn’t so prepared.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Lance felt so right holding her right now, she was warm to him. On this chilly night it was delightful to be around her. He only looked down at her, he liked holding her in his arms. It gave a sense of responsibly, purpose and wanting to protect her.

When she said thank you, he felt at peace and closed his eyes. Taking in her scent from her hair, it soothed him but when wasn't he. He was calm and always respected people, he cared for them but she was different. He wanted to keep her more safe, protected and happy.

" Yes, they have been talking " He said in response to her question, his parents have been talking about it. Some sort of battle within the government of the wizarding world. He didn't understand it at all, but he had to able to protect his family and.......Amelia from it. " If things go bad, I will protect you...... " He let another few words slip out of his mouth, blushed once more.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Amelia was glad that other people were paying attention to the world around them. It’s very dangerous times. She was scared of her family. Her family were known for dying tragic deaths and it scared her at the idea of this happening. She liked having Lance here but she knew deep down that she would still have to defend herself.

“You can’t protect me from everything. Believe it or not my parents have broken several laws to make sure that my siblings and I would be prepared for something like this. I also have three older siblings and my parents aren’t going to let anything happen to me. Both of my parents would die protecting my siblings and I,” said Amelia. She didn’t want Lance to get hurt. She knew her family was in danger and she didn’t want Lance getting caught up in it.

“You don’t understand how dangerous it is being seen with me. My whole family has death threats on us. I don’t want you or your family getting hurt,” Amelia said. She hated the idea of anything happening to Lance or his family because of her and her family. She couldn’t carry that type of guilt.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Lance looked at her, feeling the bad vibes off of her. He didn't want her to be like this, he didn't like her speaking of this. When he died, he will die. Fate has a way of changing by the actions one takes and that is how things go.

" I know your right about that. But you must not think like that, I believe you and your parents have there ways. And your not the only one, the corner family has been fighting the Death eaters and anything else since the the last great battle " He tried to make her relax, but she seems to have taken things for the worse.

He decided on what to do now, turning her around to face him now. His eyes were looking into her own and smiled slightly at her. " Don't worry about me in the future. Just focus on now " He said to her before he brought his lips on her own. Kissing her on the forehead, he didn't dare go any farther unless she wanted him to. " Amelia lets just forget about this for now. We should live for the moment......"
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 am

Amelia couldn’t help it. She always was thinking about the future. It was a bad habit but it kept her safe. She can’t get hurt if she’s already ready for the worst. She can’t get hurt if her guard is always up.

“I know but you don’t understand. My family has a tendency of dying very graphic and bloody deaths. It’s been that way since the first Bones family member appeared in the magical world,” said Amelia. She still felt happy around Lance but she just couldn’t seem to stop thinking.

“I’m trying but I can help it,” whispered Amelia. It was hard not to giggle when he kissed her forehead. She wished he would stop taking so many baby steps. She wished she could tell him in a discreet way to kiss her. She just rubbed her wrist a bit. She couldn’t find any words to stay
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top