Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 10 Empty Re: Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Mariana walked out as fast as she could/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 10 Empty Re: Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:32 pm

"Fine." Emily muttered and got out of the classroom, leaving Roran back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 am

Roran frowned sadly, looking at her then at the ground inhaling to make him feel abit better then countiued to walk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Zoe grabbed her bag. After all that she needed to get out. So she left class off to find Mari and Liz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:51 am

[Andrian can u list the points u award in ur class at the end of it? thanks =)]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:08 pm

"I am coming Mar" I walked out of the class with her with no looking back at Darren.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Zoe waited outside the door for Liz when she realized that she was still in the classroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:57 am

"Hey Zoe are you waiting for me?" I asked her outside the classroom.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Liz. "Yea. i havent seen you around lately. So I was wonderin how you were doing. Lets walk."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Jessa was walking to class when she realized that she must have missed it, again. Gosh, she was going to have to start walking faster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top