Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 3 Empty Re: Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:55 am

Roran turned his attention to the whole class and rolled his eyes, "Sorry to dissapoint you but this is a new spell made by Danny Thompson" then looked at Darren "No comments please"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I - Page 3 Empty Re: Defence Against the Dark Art: Class I

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 am

Elizabeth looked at the professor waiting for him to teach the class the new spell.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 am

Roran turned to Danny and summoned him down to the front of the class, "Danny why don't you demonstrate it infront of the class" he smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 am

Darren, who'd seen Adrenn use this spell a million times, boredly scribbled more things on his parchment.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am

Roran rolled his eyes at Darren way's, "Danny, would you like to show them now?" he said kindly with a swift of his arm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am

(Danny got up and walked in front of the class.) "You may want to move some things before I demonstrate." he said. (He waited until they moved everything.) "Alright, Incindia Pareties!" (A giant fire wall blocked him from view and disinigrated when 15 seconds past)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 am

Darren clapped sarcastically, smirking. "Very good spell to show first day.." he muttered quietly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 am

Roran was sitting on the table beside the door, "And please tell us what exactly does this spell do" he kindly asked him with a dazzling smile on his face ignoring Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am

"It deflects 5 spells for a certain amount of time," he said "Expelliarmus, Crucio, Levicorpus, Sectumsempra, and Stupefy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 am

"Protego does that to though.." Darren said. "We should have learnt that instead.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top