A Cool Winter Evening - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Cool Winter Evening - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Cool Winter Evening

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Cool Winter Evening - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cool Winter Evening

Post by Alex Star Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

The Mother had looked at the young lady in front of her. Looking over her with her muti-colored eyes. Deciding that the best choice was to go along with her, but she was rather annoyed that her son had not spoken of his own mother. She took this time to look over Hitame, noticing that she was rather adorable and cute in her own way.

But she spoke timidly to her, wondering if this was the young lady that his son of. Being that he only said a few things but she knew that he was rather taken by her. " My name is Yuki Star, Miss Hitame. And you were taking care of my poor child, quite well if I may add " She decided to bow slightly to her before taking a seat on the bed. Looking at the young lady that stood in front of her son.

She sat up like a proper Women would, she was a pureblood after all. But also taught manners by her parents to please herself and her husband. Even if he wasn't around anymore, did she miss him. But at least she still had her son here, all thanks to Hitame that had helped him. But she started to remember the letters that her son had sent her at home.

" Yes I know of you. My child has written to me about someone that held your name. At first he hated her, but as time went on he had noticed that she was more then a cruel women. It seems that she was hiding something, and that her true feelings were on the inside instead of the outside. I think he is rather perceptive don't you think Miss Hitame " She spoke calmly without even missing a beat, taking one of her original questions and saying something even worse. She had seen the same with her Husband, it only took the right person to change a person.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

"P.. pleasure to meet you Mrs. Star." Hitame said politely. She was right after all then, this woman was Alex's mother. She blushed slightly when she said she was taking care of her son quite well, but she lowered her gaze quickly until the blush passed. "I was only doing what needed to be done. Anyone else would have done it.." she tailed off, not wanting to say that she had done it to repay him for saving her life in the forest.

Hitame watched her sit down on the bed next to her son, she sighed softly. Biting her lip, she only thought about how bad this was. Being here was a mistake, she should've just left when she had the chance. She didn't want his mother to say anything she had witnessed, butiit was something that would be inevitable now. She just didn't want Alex to get hurt because of her.

"He.. he has..?" She asked, her voice breaking. She cleared her throat quickly and winced, looking down as his mother explained what he had said in his letters to her. If only his feeling of hatred had remained the same until now. None of this would've happened. She had to admit though, it hurt a little bit to know that he had actually hated her at first. She lifted her hand to her chest and gripped her shirt tightly, continuing to look down.

She nodded at Yuki's question. "Yes.. I suppose he is.." she answered softly, looking up slightly with a small smile.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 pm

" Please call me Yuki. Anyone that can Handle my child, is a friend of my "

Yuki smiled at her before looking at her son on the bed, he seemed so at peace at this moment. Letting her hand approach him, brushing his cheek softly. Waiting for her to get around to wake up but he didn't even budge. He looked like a angel either way, he was to her after all he was her son. When Hitame had spoken that someone else would have done it, her eye shifted towards Hitame.

" Do you honestly think that someone else would have helped him? From what the healers said that you were the only one calling for a healer. Everyone else was standing around like they didn't even care for my Son. If it wasn't for you, Alex might not even be here anymore. Your a blessing to him. " Yuki had said as she had gotten of the Bed. Standing in front of Hitame now, watching her clench her shirt like she was hurt by something.

Like any mother would, she wanted to help her out. She extended her hands to her's, clasping them in a loving motion. Pulling them away from her shirt and held them firmly. She smiled down at Hitame with a loving smile, taking this chance to let her know that she understood if she didn't want to talk. " You don't have to worry, I won't tell him anything that I've seen. This will be a secret between Ladies, but said more then those hateful words about you " She cleared her throat, trying to remember her other letters.

" He also spoke about how you protected your Sister from him. You were quite brave, Kind, and beautiful it was after that meeting that he had a change of heart. He wanted to do more then simply be the bad guy, regretting his words about you and taking a chance to grow up instead of being a child. As time went on, he told me that he had found the perfect rose but it had not blossomed yet. But he wanted to be there to help it grow...protect, but it's thorns were pushing him back. He said no matter how sharp the thorn's were that he will find a way to clip them. Because he had fallin for this rose, I think my son is rather arrogant but now I can see why he spoke so romantically of you? " Her eyes were staring at her warmly, hoping she would understand the message.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Hitame bit her lip. She cared too much. That's why she had helped, had this been anyone else, she might've stood there, watching as he slowly died from the fall. Her eyes darted to the side, looking at Alex for a moment before she looked back at his mother. "Someone would've helped him. I just happened to be the one who did." she said simply. As if it were nothing. Some would say Hitame actually felt nothing but pity for Alex and that was why she had helped him. But it was more than that, even if she refused to show it.

The woman grabbed her hands and she jumped slightly, her eyes widening as she stared at Yuki. She even tried to pull away at first, not knowing how to react to her touch. Soon though, she calmed down and let her keep a hold of her hands as she spoke. "A.. rose..?" she echoed softly, feeling her cheeks grow hotter. "A rose.. who's thorns push him away.." she said softly.

Hitame looked at Yuki and sighed. "I.. I'm that rose.." she started softly. "Aren't I..?" she finished with the question. She let her hands drop, almost ripping them from Yuki's grasp and they lay down by her sides as she looked at Alex once more. Why can't you understand..? Why can't you just forget about me.. why? I'm nothing but trouble.. and I don't want you to get hurt because of me... she thought.

She wanted to scream it out. She wanted everyone to think she hated him.. so that maybe, he.. and everyone else would finally understand that she did. But she couldn't, not anymore. His mother had heard her say how she really felt, and now there was no undoing that. She couldn't say she hated him anymore. And she wouldn't.. not as long as the feeling wasn't true.

At least.. she hoped.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Alex felt another image come to him, his mind was showing two people. Both he knew from there stances, it was his mother and Hitame speaking. He could have swore that it was real but he couldn't believe it at all. When he noticed that they were there talking, and his mother speaking of his letters to her. He could hear them now, but he couldn't open his eyes at this moment.
--------
Yuki was not surprised at her reaction, as he held her hand. She didn't know her and she was speaking of such a heavy topic. Even if it was for her son, she loved him from what she saw but won't admit it. And it wasn't in her place to intervene in there issues as this was better handled by them. " Yes, he is speaking about you. Your his Bara and even if you reject him. He will still be around to protect you.....even if you tell him that you hate him still. You must have your reasons, so you won't pry that will be his duty "

It was only a matter of time before they would argue or she would stomp off. So she decided to change the subject for a brief moment. " I want to invite you to my home for dinner, to thank you for saving my Son. Please accept the offer, I will be disgraced if I didn't repay you " Yuki bowed to her out of being thankful for her son well being. She was Japanese after all, and they had there families code of honor on the line.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Hitamé retracted her hands from Yuki and held them to her chest again. She bit down on her lip hard, and she let out a stifled sigh through her lips. She wanted to leave right now and just not turn back. To stay away from Alex as much as possible and make herself actually hate him. She just didn't want him to be hurt because of her. She didn't want that to happen, she didn't want to lose anyone else. She didn't want to care for others anymore.. she just wanted to be able to look after herself only. But that was impossible.

She wasn't selfish. Even if sometimes she seemed like it, it wasn't in her nature to care only about herself. If it was, then her sister wouldn't be here. And her brother, Sora, would've already died because it seemed Xemnas didn't care if he did or not.

The fourteen year old girl was caught off guard by Yuki's invitation. The woman wanted her to go to her home for dinner. To thank her for saving Alex. Hitamé hesitated, glancing quickly toward Alex and she sighed. Should she accept? Alex wouldn't be able Ro go back to the castle for a bit and he might be home. And if she was there when he was, it would be an uncomfortable situation.

Yuki said she would be disgraced if she didn't didn't repay her and Hitamé bit the inside of her lip. "You don't have too. Really, a.. anyone else would've done the same." she continued with her old argument to try and get out of it. She didn't want any weird situations to occur if she was at their home. But she knew Yuki wouldn't take no for an answer and she just sighed again. "But I.. I would be honored to.." she said softly, bowing slightly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top