Firebird Bar - Day - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Day

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 18 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Day

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:00 am

Sophia looked at him and chuckled. "Well that was one of the reason, but not the main reason no."said Sophia slowly as she toked a drink of butterbeer she ordered. "I'm talking to you now aren't I?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 am

Nikki kind of over heard her sister and Andrian's conversation. It seemed to be alot about her. She stood up from her seat, ripped off her apron, dropped it on the ground and marched to the door.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Andrian watched her leave wth wild eyes as she left before he could attack her, "Bah!" he growled at her and turned to Sophia sitting their motionlessly then cringed his forehead "Im sorry" he told her walking up to the door an followed Nikki outside reaching for his wand ready to kill her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Sophia looked at Andrian with worry in her eyes, as she got up and followed Andrian she walked beside him. "Andrian, please don't do this, I know your not going to do this before you don't have the strength to kill someone I know you, well I thought I did I guess not!"said Sophia sadly as looked at him with hurt eyes. "Please don't do this, you'll go for Azkaban and I don't want you to go there!"said Sophia sadly as she walked backwards in front of him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 am

Andrian inhaled sharply staring blankly ahead at the snows, "Your right" he sighed cocking his head to turn to Sophia direction smiling apprieciativeally seeing that she had sore eyes then started to hug her tightly in his arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 am

Nikki gasped and sighed. Luckily her sister was there to save the day. "Oh Andrian...If you went to Azkaban..I'd feel like my life would be over...." Nikki started. Nikki started the puppy eyes and hugged Andrian. "I'm so sorry...Please..forgive my foolishness and selfishness...For I haven't really been myself lately" Nikki said sadly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Sophia sighed in relief and smiled and hugged him back. "Thank god you didn't do that, I love you you to much for you to go there!"said Sophia. "As a brother I mean.'said Sophia added quickly even though it was true.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 am

(Ne'os walked in in a grey robe and had a old beat up willow wand at his side he sat at a table with his hood over his head so no once could see his face.)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Mariana was close to his table so she came forward: "What would you like to order?" she asked him taking a notebook and a pen.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

"just a butter bear please" says ne'os in a old sounding voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top