Firebird Bar - Day - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Day

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Day - Page 17 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Day

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 am

Sophia walked into the Firebird bar wearing all black. As she tooked a seat in a dark corner she ordered a firewhiskey and drunk it down as it burnt her throat but like she really cared. She was depressed alot lately even though she walks around Howarts with a fake smile on her face and still being a know it all teacher's pet like she always been, but she didn't really feel like herself at all.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 am

Andrian saw there was not waiters here so he got a notebook and walked over to Sophia, "Can i order you something?" he looked at her seeing that she was depressed so he sat down beside her smiling at her " Are you okay darling?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:21 am

Sophia nodded and shrugged. "I guess, if you want to go around school with a fake smile plastered on your face when you know everything happening so quick you barely have time to blink, not to mention one of my best friends leaves and my boyfriend oh, I'm ok!"said Sophia as she tooked another drink of her firewhiskey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 am

Andrian kissed her forehead and shutted his eyes shut, "You don't feel yourself do your?, I can say the same to me" he told her looking at Nikki then reached for his wand to take the shot now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:47 am

Sophia looked at her sister and sighed. "Andria lov." but she stopped herself before she could say love. "Andrian no, put your wand down!"said Sophia. "Yeah, I been feeling like crap."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:33 am

Andrian growled at her and sighed a bit muttering that he would do it later on but then he calmed down as she almost said love, "I know how you feel, That little slut over there did the same" he growled pointing an index finger directly ahead at Nikki Granger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Sophia nodded. "I'm sorry about, sometimes we just don't thank at times!"said Sophia as she drank the rest of her firewhiskey. "Another round please."said Sophia as the bar tender shooked his head. "Fine, don't need your stupid drinks anyway."said Sophia.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Zoe sat at her table waiting for a waitress or someone. She looked around and saw a few from school. Sophia and Adnrian looked deep in conversation. Sophia looked like something was wrong but Zoe didn't know what it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 am

Instead of a waitress,Mariana came to Zoe: "Hey Zoe what would you like to ordre today?" she asked cheerful/.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:20 am

Andrian sighed and looked at her thinking about something that he realized, "Hold on your not talking about me?" he asked her susprised hoping that he wasn't the problem to her depression he didn't want to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top