Hello, wanna cure my boredom? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello, wanna cure my boredom? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello, wanna cure my boredom?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, wanna cure my boredom? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, wanna cure my boredom?

Post by Scarlett Tripple Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 pm

I'd be game for a thread - if your still looking. I'd say a student age character would be best as Scarlett doesn't leave the castle (as she has no money to make going to Hogsmeade even worth it. ) However I have no preference amongst the ones you have.

Scarlett is a extremely quiet 4th year who likes to observe and size up others. I'd say she has more friends than enemies, but if she even misinterprets a slight against her she is prone to getting people back ( so she'd have some rather random enemies).
Scarlett Tripple
Scarlett Tripple
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Of course I'm still looking for threads. I mostly have only student age characters.
I guess Tiffany is too young, she is only 11 years old right now.
I guess I can suggest Cecilie, they are in same age but different house. CeCe is in Gryffindor. She is very friendly and quite brave.
Clara may be good too, she is fifth grade but too Gryffindor. Same goes here.

I really don't have any good ideas for plots lately. I should need some enemies one day but not yet.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Tripple Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 am

I tried to think of plot ideas, but being such a new character all I have is smaller more fun antics. ( As I'm still developing her personality as I go so I have no plot ideas for her going forward. Except I'll probably nudge her in the direction of Potters Army direction…)

So for antics.

How about pick one and we could do something in the snow. Perhaps start a snowball fight, then have it deteriorate into sending snow at each other with magic. We could leave it open so if others were interested they could join and we just see where it goes. ( Sorry I'm weak on ideas. )
Scarlett Tripple
Scarlett Tripple
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

That idea sounds good.
But I won't be very active nowadays.. I don't have computer right now, mother took it away. Reasons what I won't say hers. I have only my phone but here I can't be online all the time either.

So I will use then Clara right now, too lazy too log out and on in my phone.
So if you still want to do it, could you start it?
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Okay. Sorry about double post.

I need some threads. I can use my computer again if I want.
So any one intrested?
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top