Hello, wanna cure my boredom?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello, wanna cure my boredom? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello, wanna cure my boredom?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, wanna cure my boredom? Empty Hello, wanna cure my boredom?

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am

I mostly did this thread beacause of my new charrie, whose name is Tiffany.

Tiffany is first year ravenclaw. She is very friendly and kind little girl. Alos quite brave. She really don't like to lose people with who she is close. App

Clara is sixth year gryffindor. She very cheerful and friendly girl. She likes to be around lake most of the time, when she has free time. App

Cecilie is fourth year gryffindor. She usually don't show her feelings and emotions. But if you get know her, maybe then she can show to you more emotions. She can smile awhile but not very much, if she don't have reason for that. App

Noelle is seventh year hufflepuff. She is usally very emotional. She just some days ago get to know that vampiers, werewolfs ans such creatures exist. So she is quite scared of them right now. She just didn't believe they existed. Mostly she is also very active girl, she has to do always something App

Serena is ex-ravenclaw. She is 19 years old and she has to take care of her sister, who is 1 years old. She has do it because her mother died when she did gave birth to Serena's sister. Whose her or her sister's fathers she doesn't know at all. So she is only family member left who can take care of her sister. Now she is trying to get her life back as it was, she tries to reconnect with her friends from Hogwarts. It's difficult since she really doesn't know about them very much anymore. She also tries to make new friends, what is not easy either. App

They all need friends, enemies and so on. So they need everything.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Hello, wanna cure my boredom? Empty Re: Hello, wanna cure my boredom?

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 pm

I Have a personal thing against ravenclaws. Cecillie and Clara sound interesting so I'll let you pick between the two.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh okay. Smile I guess then I will pick right now Clara.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm

I can never think of titles so you go ahead and start, or just give me a title and I'll start it.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Me not good with titles either... I usually put very random things for title. I don't know what should be title either.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 am

Someone?
Please... I have only one active thread. Or people anserw to threads what you have with me.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

Oh for Clara I will need one friend who is from Slytherin. At first they get along pretty well but one day they began barely to speak with eachother. Then one day that friend ends up teasing Clara. Any Slyth for that kind of plot? (It all actually happened in the past. Oh and it would be great if it's girl age 15-17)
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:21 am

Someone?
I'm just so bored right now.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm

I have Andrei for you. Not sure which one would you like him for lol. Check out my app and let me know if some ideas come to mind (there's a link in my siggy)
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Hm.. Def. Not Tiffany. Others are okay. But let choose Cecilie. With her I haven't had lately anymore any active thread.
But no idea what they should do.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top