A new friend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend  - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friend

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"You are cute, and friendly," Sean told her sternly. "Don't ever think ill of yourself, Quelyn. I will be your friend." He knelt back down next to her. "Besides, I'm simply a nice guy. I wanna help you out, if you'll let me." He nervously pushed hair from his eyes, sighing.

This would be difficult. He'd seen people like this before, who had built up a shell around themselves. He'd need to break it if he wanted to make her comfortable around people. "Come on, let's go hang out together. I think it's almost lunch time. Why don't I get us some food and we can sit on the staircase and eat it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 pm

"O-okay," Quelyn agreed, "Lets go eat." She nodded and dusted off her bottom after she stood. Carefully she pushed in the chair she had just occupied and moved to do the same with Sean's. "Better safe than sorry.." She murmured under her breath, "Don't want any one to trip." She hadn't accomplished what she meant to by coming to the library. Once she was done moving the chairs and manically picking up the mess that was on the table. "You ready?" She asked tilting her head to the other side. Blinking she giggled a little and turned to walk away.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:09 pm

"Absolutely!" Sean said, smiling at the beautiful girl and walking out of the library with her, still talking. "So, yeah, I've just been wandering around all day. I'm glad I went into the library, we might never have talked if I hadn't!"

Smiling slightly at her giggle, he gently took her hand, blushing as he did so, hoping she wouldn't mind. "Are you...er...okay with that?" He wasn't too used to this kind of a thing, so taking her hand was a big leap on his part. But he felt like it was deserved. He liked her a lot, but he clearly had no idea what he was doing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 pm

"I guess," Jacquelyn murmured a shy unsure answer to Sean's question. "Are you okay with it?" She asked glancing over at him as they approached the grand staircase. The two stood on the landing of the forth floor and needed to descend to the ground floor. Quelyn never much liked the moving stirs, always scared they would move while she was on them or the would get her turned around to where she was going the wrong way. Though there were many times she wished she could just get lost her in the castle and never have to go home. She looked over at Sean again before they started down the stairs hand in hand. Her smile growing more sure with each step she took.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 pm

"Of course I am!" Sean said with a small grin, which then fell slightly when he saw her nervousness at the stairs. "Come on, I've figured these things out. Just walk with me and don't be nervous." He squeezed her hand with a reassuring smile and headed down the steps, dragging her along.

They got to the bottom without indecent and he smiled. "Stay here, I'll be right back."

Walking to the Gryffindor table, he grabbed up a couple plates and topped them high with food of all kinds: grilled cheeses, fries, hot dogs, along with some wizard deserts and foods that were simply odd. Some kind of meat he'd never seen before, and wasn't sure what it was called, but tasted delicious, for example.

He exited the great hall, a smile on his face as he handed a plate to Quelyn.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Quietly Quelyn stood at the bottom of the staircase trying to blend into her surroundings. then suddenly Sean reappeared with two overflowing plates of food. "T-thank you," She said taking the plate and giggling at him. She sat on the floor at the bottom of the floor bending her legs to the side to sit in a lady like position and set her plate on the step in front of her. Since she was part Vampire Quelyn didn't eat much food preferring another form of nutrition over it but still she could live off of either. "You know that know if you do your homework after the assign it then you have more time to do what you want and don't have to worry about the homework.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm

"But I've been busy!" Sean said, sitting next to her and digging into his food with gusto. After gulping down a few bites, he said, "So what's your story? I realized I don't know much about you. Like...what kind of place do you live at? Is it nice? I'm just..." he searched for the right word for a moment "Curious. I want to know more about you. All I've got right now is your personality and..."

He blushed scarlet.

"I want to know more of you, Quelyn. You're really sweet and nice to me, but I don't know much about you. Is it okay for me to find out more?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:15 pm

"I-it's not a happy story," Quelyn whisperer and pushed the food on her plate around trying to think of things to say that wouldn't worry him to much. "I live in a house with my father he mainly sleeps during the day and goes out at night, so its quiet most of the time." She told him. and thought of how it would be if her mother was still around. "But i-it wasn't always like that. he use to be home more but my brother and mother passed away when my mum was giving birth to my brother. " a few more tears formed in her eyes as she spoke and she chocked out the last few words. "Its kinda nice though, get to do what ever I want unless my father is home, and as long as i'm quiet when he sleeps." she gave him a half hearted smile and wiped the tears away.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

The first thing he saw were the tears. Gently, Sean pulled her close to him. "That doesn't sound like a very...steady situation. Maybe you could come stay with me sometime? I'm sure my parents would be fine with it, they want me to make friends. How about over Christmas you come to my place? If your father would be okay with it, that is. If he's not I understand, but I..." he searched for the right words. "I want to make you happy. I'm sorry for upsetting you, Quelyn. Anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 pm

"He'd never no the difference," Quelyn said solemnly with a sigh, "I normally stay here as much as possible," She explained. She wished she could tell him how she felt she could never truly be happy knowing everything she did. She wished she could tell him everything about her life and she felt compelled to, but her father would practically kill her if everyone one knew everything. "Check with your parents to see if they mind having someone quite odd in their home. I'm not like you," she said whispering the last part, "I'm not like most people here. My father and I are quiet different. People like us live for years." she murmured. The girl hoped Sean would pick up on what she was trying to tell him with out her telling him.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top