We are definitely not lost - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We are definitely not lost - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We are definitely not lost

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We are definitely not lost - Page 4 Empty Re: We are definitely not lost

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Shacklebolt raised his eyebrows at Amelia's reaction to the potions detention. She seemed more apprehensive of a detention with Alistair than going back into the forest. But, thinking about it, he didn't blame her. "Well I wasn't being serious," he explained. "I'll have to check what needs doing. You might do some work with magical creatures for Professor Thorburn. Unless you want me to take points off Hufflepuff instead?"

They were out of the forest now. He continued in silence until they reached the castle. "I'll take you both to the Hospital Wing now. Your excused for classes tomorrow, but have to come to my office at noon. I'm sure your parents will want to meet you two."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 am

At first the sentence came out as Scottish so Amelia had to repeat it. “I’ll take Professor Thorburn over having point taken away,” she mumbled. She was getting really dizzy again. It didn’t help she was twirling around in circles in the air. She couldn’t even fight back.

“Oh joy. You’re not going to let them murder us are you?” she asked before she went back into flashes of her brother being killed. She didn’t quite understand why she couldn’t stay in one state for very long. It was also scaring her. She was open as a book with her emotions at this state. She couldn’t really control her speech. Often random words like broom, falling, vision, fire, shrieking shack, killing curse, dead, Edgar, Claire, could have stopped, cruciatus curse, plant, Jessica, Chad, home. She was telling them everything that had happened and what she was experiencing without meaning to but it made little sense to anyone but herself.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 pm

"Professor Thorburn" said Alice, nodding her head in agreement. Anything was better than losing points. Hufflepuff was already in last place for now and Alice was sure her fellow house mates wouldn't be very thrilled if they heard she and Amelia lost a lot of points for their little forbidden forest adventure. Anything Professor Thorburn would give them to do as detention couldn't be that terrible anyways.

"Tomorrow?" asked Alice suddenly, in a state of shock. She knew she had to face her parents eventually, but not that soon. She figured that she had at least a while to come up with a believable story of her reasons for going into the forest. Because saying that she just wanted to see dragons wouldn't exactly help her. And she had a plan to prepare and to think of tactics. Doing all of this for tomorrow was virtually impossible. "Violence is not allowed at Hogwarts' grounds" she repeated out loud to herself, but she knew that nothing could save her from her parent's fury.

"I'm fine. But I think I should stay with Amelia and then take her to her room" she said with a worried expression on her face. Amelia was getting a lot worse it seemed and she was still mumbling things out loud that didn't make any sense. Hopefully she could get something to calm her down and put her to sleep. Things would be better when she wakes up tomorrow, they had to be.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Kingsley chuckled as they both agreed to the punishment rather than losing points. Typical Hufflepuffs. Although they might not feel that way if they had to handle a couple blast-ended skrewts. He would have to check with Melinda Thorburn about that.

"Yes, tomorrow. I'm sure that Miss Macmillan's parents will want to see her as soon as possible. Same for you Longbottom. You can also tell me why you were both in the forbidden forest after hours then."

They had arrived at the Hospital Wing. "Stay with her. The nurse will take care of both of you. I'll see you both tomorrow afternoon." Entering the hospital wing, Shacklebolt gave the orders, before turning and heading all the way up to the headmaster's office.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Amelia didn’t say a word to anyone. She just talked to herself in words only she could understand. She was ignoring all people. They didn’t mean anything to her at the moment. They were just people not anything special to her. She was very happy in her own world with people that are dead. She liked it better. The dead don’t talk to her, yet that is.

She was blabbering to herself telling herself her whole life story. She wasn’t sure why she was telling herself this she was. She knew her own story but it was like she had to remind herself of it though she didn’t.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top