Visting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visting  - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visting  - Page 5 Empty Re: Visting

Post by N Longbottom Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Neville chuckled a bit trying to hide the fact he was blushing. It didn’t take much to embarrass him. “Frank was still cuter then I was. When he first learned to sit he’d roll over onto his side because he weighed so much. All the Healers adored him when we would take him into St. Mungo’s,” Neville said with a chuckle.

“I would have liked to tell you this with your mum here but your mum I bought out the Leaky Cauldron, they needed a new owner and I was up for the job. Now that thing with the Brazilian Ember Flower is done I have more free time though I’m still working with the plant,” he said. He drove Hannah nutty over how much time he spent with his plants. But right now she didn’t bug him since it was actually for work; he was taking advantage of it.
N Longbottom

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Was her dad really...blushing? It was probably one of the cutest things she has ever seen. But she wasn't going to tease him anymore about it. She laughed at the imagine of her brother rolling around in his little crib and smiling with his chubby cheeks to everyone around him. "Aww...!! That sounds just precious. He must have been so adorable. To bad he grew up and turned annoying now" said Alice with a laugh and a teasing smile. Her and her brother always had some kind of sibling rivalry between then. He would always try and tease her about everything. And he usually got away with it because he was older and quicker on his feet than Alice.

"You bought it? Meaning.. you and mom are now the owners of the Leaky Cauldron?" asked Alice surprised. She wasn't sure where that idea came from in the first place. It seemed her parents were seeking for a change and something fun. Why not then, if they could handle it time wise then it was a pretty good investment. "That's pretty cool. So does that mean I get to invite all of my friends there and we can have party? Not a lot of people...just around a hundred or so." said Alice with a large grin on her face.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm

“Now Alice, it’s just because you are siblings that you think he is annoying. I’ve seen Frank with enough girls to know that not every single one thinks he is annoying,” Neville chucked. He felt like he was always getting after his kids about teasing each other. Sometimes he just gave up.

“Yes, we are the owners of the Leaky Cauldron. They needed a new owner so why not,” said Neville. “Only if either your mum or I are there and I don’t think you’d like her mum at a part. I don’t even think you can fit a hundred in the Leaky Cauldron.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at the image of girls trying to flirt with her brother. This happened often, that was true. But she honestly had no idea why. Her brother was far from charming and a good catch. He was just too much like a kid sometimes. Why was that appealing to girls, she had no idea. "Yeah, I honestly don't know why that happens. Poor girls, they must really need help to be chasing Frank. Probably just a rebellious stage in their life you know. Like pick a boy that will annoy your parents the most, now that could make sense" she said with a smirk.

She frowned at the idea of her mother at a party with her. That would be a completely disaster for sure. "Well dad, I would hate to have either of you there. But if it makes you feel any better, I would much prefer you than mom" she said with a smile.

"Oh and I didn't tell you something! I...signed up for Qudditch this year. Chaser actually." She knew that must come as a surprise for her dad, it even came as a surprise to her. After her terrible injuries in flying as a kid, she just swore she just wouldn't do it anymore. It wasn't worth it. But somehow this year she got back on flying and just decided she wanted to try out. She even succeeded in somehow lowering her clumsiness during the game.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 am

“Why do I try? It doesn’t matter what I say you’ll just twist it around,” sighed Neville. If only she knew how lucky she was to have a sibling. He had grown up in the Longbottom manor all alone with his grandmother, crazy old coot, and for a few years his grandfather.

Neville just shook his head. He wondered if Hannah had ever had any fun as a kid. Neville did his fair share of stuff before he got married. He didn’t remember half of it.

“Alice, Alice, didn’t you learn anything from all your flying injuries. Didn’t you hear what happened to Amelia this summer? Merlin knows if she’ll get on a broom after that. Wasn’t there just a game?” said Neville very concerned. Well Alice did survive the first game it seems.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 am

"I definitely did learn something...and that was how painful falling can be" she said with a laugh. "But I improved a lot after that dad I really did. You know how much I used to love flying. Well I still do. But now I'm just a bit less clumsy I guess, or really trying to be." she said smiling at her dad.

She could still remember the first time her dad brought home a kid sized broomstick for her. She was obsessed with that thing, didn't want to leave it's sight. Although it did earn her a lot of bumps and bruises. But she only stopped because her mother forced her, scared she would kill herself in the end. Now she could try flying again and see where it goes. "Well yeah we had a game but I was just a back up. Too many seventh years on the team. One of them just recently quit however, a chaser too. So I'll be part of the first team for the next game. Isn't that exciting?" she asked with a grin.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:37 am

Neville smiled lightly. He was worried about her playing Quidditch though. He had seen Harry nearly fall to his death a few times as a kid. He had broken his arm trying to fly. He trusted that she would be safe though.

“I’m happy for you and really proud you are trying to fly again but please be careful. Your mum will never forgive me if you get hurt and I knew that you were on the team and going to be playing. I supposed I could play dumb but then when she found out she’d be like an angry Veela, which I’ve seen once,” he said.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am

Alice laughed at the thought of her mother freaking out and taking it out on her dad, which is usually what happens. And she knew very well how dangerous her mother would get when she was mad. "Exactly, we'll just pretend I never told you about this. But really, don't worry about me dad. I'll try extra hard not to get myself killed in the first game I promise" she said with a grin.

She glanced at her watch and realized it was getting late. She was supposed to be back at Hogwarts a long time ago. She frowned at the image of a pile of homework waiting for her in her room, and that was exactly what she was coming back to. "It's late dad, I really ought to go" Giving him another big hug, she rested her head on his chest. "But really now, it's way past Hogwarts curfew. And you said you'd come and visit again soon?" she asked. She really missed her dad, more than she could describe it.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 am

Neville smiled at his daughter. “Be careful now and don’t dillydally. If anyone gives you crap about being out past curfew tells them to Owl me. I’ll come in visit next month again a few weeks before Christmas break,” he said hugging Alice and kissing her forehead and then the top of head again. He would kiss the top of her head every single chance he got.

He quickly drank his butterbeer not wanting to waste a perfectly good butterbeer. He was sure he was going to need something stronger we he got home to Hannah playing trying to figure out what they talked about. If he was lucky she’d be asleep. She would forget about it by tomorrow.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 pm

"Don't worry dad I will. I'm going straight back to the dorms. No dillydallying" she said with a grin. She giggled once more as her dad kissed her forehead. That can never get old for her. She gave her father one last hug and a farewell smile.

"Ok but let me know ahead of time so I can get my slip prepared. I'll talk to you soon dad!" she said and with one last grin she disappeared through the door. It was time to get back to her school life and concentrate on classes and homework. She wasn't very excited for this but then again she reminded herself that Christmas but nearly here. And waiting for it will be well worth it indeed.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top