Happiness can't last forever! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happiness can't last forever! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happiness can't last forever!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happiness can't last forever! - Page 3 Empty Re: Happiness can't last forever!

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Seeing Zandell run after them Sam groaned before running after him. "Zandelle what the hell your doing, don't you know that will hurt her more?"Sam asked him angrily. Although he had to agree with Zandell even if he was pss at him, no one would hurt his little sister while he was standing there. "Let her go, there's no reason for you to hurt her!"said Sam angrily at her grandfather. "Mind your own business kid, your nothing to her I'm her flesh and blood so back off!"said Sarah's grandfather as he went to hit Sam but he grabbed his hand. "I wouldn't do that again if I were you!"said Sam as he glared at Sarah's grandparents.

"It's ok Sarry, I'll get you out of this mess I promise!"said Sam softly not letting them take her or hurt her. He didn't want to hurt Sarah anymore then she probably was, he could see a bruise forming on her arm. At the sight of it, made Sam even more mad but he didn't want to get in trouble for hurting elderly people. Sam was very respectful and gentlemen, but these people were just horrible!

"Your not going to get her I won't let you!"said Sam angrily to Sarah's grandparents as he finally free Sarah from her grandfather grip. "RUN SARAH RUN!" Sam screamed as his eyes widened as her grandfather gotten his wand out. Taking his wand out he fired spells back. He knew he wouldn't win, but he had to protect Sarah at all cost no matter if it meant him being expelled or hurt.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Sarah ran towards the castle but as she did her grand mother gotten out her wand and flicked it as a Stupefy came after her. Looking back at the spell Sarah tried to out run it, but it was to quick for her. As the spell hit her, she fell on the ground onto the soft grass laying there motionless and silent. Walking over towards Sarah her grandmother smiled before laughing evilly at her success. Smirking to herself she walked over towards Zandell smiling.

"Ah... Zandell long time no see, last time I saw you was the last time you were throwing rocks at me for hurting Sarah!'said Sarah grandmother laughing. "To bad you can't help little Sarah here, she always been helpless."said Sarah grandmother smiling. Looking down at the motionless Sarah who was knocked out she shook her head before looking at Zandell. "Aw... how cute, you love her!"said Sarah's grandmother smirking. "Well... she's ours now so to bad Stupefy!" They were hoping to get Sam and Zandell out of the way so they could take Sarah and go.

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"And I'd do it again, if it meant keeping her safe!" Zandell spat at Sarah's grandmother. "You really think you're any match for someone of my age Zandell?" she asked him raising an eyebrow. "I might be younger but that doesn't mean I don't stand a chance!" he said. "I'm not the same little boy you all knew. I can and will fight back this time!" he screamed. As the spell came at him, Zan quickly drew his wand and retaliated. "Protego!" he screamed. The shield quickly came up but he was still pushed back from the power in the spell.

"Hah! You pathetic boy! You really think you're a match for me." Zandell stared at Sarah's grandmother as she laughed at him and he quickly glanced at Sarah on the ground, unconscious. He clenched his hand into a fist and nearly growled again as he quickly pointed his wand at her grandmother. "I won't let you harm her anymore!" he screamed. "Averte Statura!" he flicked his wand, sending the spell at her.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Sam looked at Sarah who was unconscious on the ground and frowned. "Rennervate!"said Sam pointing his wand at Sarah as the spell came towards her. As he did that he seen a spell coming towards him his eyes widened as she dodge the spell that was coming towards him. "Confundo!"said Sam as spell headed towards Sarah's grandfather but he simply flicked it out the way with a protection shield. "Stupid boy, say out out the way Impedimenta!"said Sarah's grandfather as the spell knocked Sam against the greenhouse wall.

Walking over towards Sarah he grabbed her making her stand up while he looked at Sam and Zandell. "You foolish boys, you think you can beat us your nothing but a speck on my shoe!"said Sarah's grandfather laughing. "Well it was lovely chatting with you boys, but it's getting late so we got to go."said her grandfather grabbing Sarah's by the arm once again. "I'll make sure you don't get away this time!"said her grandfather holding a tigehter grip on her arm. "NO!"Sam cried as he gotten up but winced as he did so, he probably broke his arm and a couple of ribs.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Sarah looked from Sam to Zandell with tears in her eyes, even though she was mad at Zandell she still loved him and was going to miss him dearly. As her grandfather grabbed her roughly and made her stand up Sarah cried in pain. "Well... we'll see you lovely boys later, like I said it was nice chatting with you!"said Sarah's grandfather. Feeling her arm grow numb Sarah's vision started going in and out. "Helen lets go, it's obvious that these boys can't fight back, so why waste our breath."said her grandfather as he tugged Sarah towards a carriage that was waiting for them.

"Goodbye."said Sarah softly as tears came down her face as her grandfather pushed her into the carriage before getting in himself. "Stupid boys, think you could of won?" her grandmother asked them shaking her head before she gotten in. Looking at them one last time Sarah mouthed these three words. 'I love you.' Feeling her vision fade out Sarah fainted. "Weak pathetic girl."her grandfather muttered shaking his head. "chow!" said her grandmother as the carriage moved and headed down towards Hogsmeade station.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top