Happiness can't last forever! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happiness can't last forever! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happiness can't last forever!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happiness can't last forever! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happiness can't last forever!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am

Sarah didn't say anything she just nodded in Zandell's neck clinging onto him as her life depended on it. She wanted to believe them she really did, but all she could think about was leaving them behind. "This isn't fair Zanny, I don't want to leave you I love you."said Sarah softly as tears fell down her cheek onto Zandell's shirt. "I also don't want to leave you Sammy, we were just getting along."said Sarah softly. Her whole world was crashing down before she even had time to stop it, and there was nothing she could do.

"I will run away and find you two, nothing will keep me away from you I love you two more then anything."said Sarah softly. "Zanny your my world now, all I do is think about you now even when I'm alseep, and Sammy your the older brother I never had and we were just starting to get along."said Sarah softly. "This isn't fair, and this isn't how my life was suppose to go!"said Sarah crying. "I don't want this life, I'll kill myself before I will ever have this life!"said Sarah honestly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 am

At this point, he wasn't crying so quietly anymore. Small, slight sniffles could be heard coming from the boy as his body began to shake a bit from all the tears. His grip on Sarah tightened and he held her close to him, trying his best to calm her and himself down. None of this way fair, but them again when was anything ever really fair? Life was never fair in general, with anything. Once you thought you were going to be happy everything comes down on you and it just plain sucked.

Zandell looked down at Sarah and shook his head. "No Sarah. Killing yourself isn't an option at all. No matter how bad your life gets you just have to be strong and fight through it. Because we will get you back. I promise that we will." he said softly, kissing her forehead gently.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:08 am

Sam didn't care if anyone heard him crying or not, at this point he didn't care about nothing but Sarah and this issue. Sam was crying so hard he felt himself shaking so hard from it, but he knew he wasn't the only one. This wasn't fair to Sarah, after all she been through she deserved some happiness not this! Life was a cold and cruel thing at times, but sometimes there was a happy ending which was what Sam hoped. He hoped there was something good that came out of this, like his mum and dad won and Sarah stayed with them.

"Don't you think about it Sarah Jessica Nesbitt, that isn't the way to solve your problems."said Sam softly but in a stern voice. "But Zandell is right, stay strong we'll get you back."said Sam softly. "Just hang on Sarry, everything will be ok in the end I promise."said Sam.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 am

Sarah's eyes closed as she felt Zandell's lips on her forehead. "Ok fine I won't, because I love you two to much!"said Sarah softly. "I hope you two are right, I hope I come back to you two!"Sarah in a shaky voice. Sarah couldn't believe this was going to be her new life, it was like she was in a nightmare and she haven't woke up yet. "This can't be real, I'm just dreaming and this is just a horrible nightmare!"said Sarah. Even though she knew it was real, she refused to believe it.

It wasn't her life, she refused to believe that this was the life she was meant to live, she believed that she meant to be a Nesbitt and be with Zandell and finish Hogwarts and become a auror or healer. That was her life, not the one of her living with her grandparents and not having any of that. She wasn't going to let her grandparents have her, she was going to fight to be a Nesbitt. She wasn't going to give up on her dreams, not when they were coming true!

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 pm

A couple of days later:

Today was the day, today was the day that Sarah left and he'll never probably see her again after this. Her grandparents were suppose to be coming here and getting her, his nightmare was finally coming true. Sarah told him to meet him at the Greenhouse to say goodbye before she leaves. Sam didn't want to, for he wanted to beleive this was all a dream. But it wasn't, it really was coming true and there was nothing that Sam could do to stop it.

Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts he walked pass the court yard in silence. As people waved and smiled at them Sam didn't even smile or talk to them like he usually did, he was to hurt to smile or talk. Finally reaching the greenhouse he walked to the back where Sarah was at and hugged her crying. "I'm sorry Sarry, I'm sorry we couldn't help you."said Sam softly. "I wish there's something I can do Sarry, but there isn't."said Sam.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Sarah was sitting alone in the greenhouse crying and waiting for her older brother Sam to come so she could say goodbye to him. She really didn't want to do this, she still believed that something good would come out of this. Although she wanted to believe that, she knew it wasn't true. The truth was, that her grandparents were coming to get her and there was nothing they could do about it. "Sammy I don't want to go!"said Sarah softly as she hugged him crying.

"You did everything you could Sammy, I just wish there was something we can do!"said Sarah softly. She hated that she was losing everything she loved, her family and her life it wasn't fair. But then again, she already lost Zandell so it was only a matter of time before she lost everything. This wasn't the way she wanted her life to be, she didn't believe this was her life.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Zandell didn't know what to do. After that night in the Astronomy Tower where Sarah had found him with Alice, she had refused to talk to him at all. It was like she was avoiding him. He knew that today was the day her grandparents were going to take her away, but he couldn't let that happen without having talked to her. He needed to make this right with her. He had to explain to her that it was all just a misunderstanding. He didn't want to lose Sarah again ... He'd had enough of losing the things he loved.

He ran down to the greenhouse, knowing that she would be there. But he was a bit afraid of her reaction towards him being there now. But he was also afraid of what Sam might do to him, if he saw him with Sarah and hse had already told him what had happened. None of what was happening was fair. He was just hoping that he got there before Sam did so he could talk to Sarah alone. But, much to his dismay, he got there when Sam was already there and he hesitated. What now? he asked himself mentally.

Zandell looked around, but there wasn't anything around him that could help his situation. So he just stood there, out in the open where both of them could probably see him, and he hung his head slightly, but he could still see their faces.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Feeling a breeze enter the greenhouse Sam looked around hoping it wasn't her grandparents who finally found her. Although as he seen Zandell his emerald green eyes glared at him with fire in them. "I think you done enough to her, she doesn't need anymore pain then she's already in."Sam hissed at him. He couldn't beleive what he done to Sarah, after he gave him is word that he would never hurt her. "You better leave before you end up hurt!"said Sam glaring at him.

Although he didn't let go of Sarah, he wasn't going to let anything hurt her anymore as long as he was standing here. Hearing Sarah whispering in his hair he nodded and gotten up. "Choose your words wisely, for they might be your last."said Sam glaring at Zandell before he walked out the door. He respected his sister wishes, she wanted to speak to Zandell alone which he understood. But that didn't keep him from standing out the door ready to beat Zandell for hurting his sister.

Waiting outside the door he pace back and forth but he suddenly stopped as she seen the what he thinks Sarah's grandparents heading down the lawns. "No, this can't be happening!"Sam thought to himself running his hands through his hair.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

"Thankyou Sammy, this won't take long I promise, I'll be out soon."said Sarah softly to him before he left. Looking at Zandell the first time in a week, she found it hard to even look at him without busting into tears. "Why Zandell why?"Sarah asked him softly as tears came down her face. "No wait I got it, she's more prettier then me and she's in your house and you knew her the longest."said Sarah softly. "Well... I hope your happy with her Zanny, but she'll never have what I had and that was love."said Sarah softly.

"Oh before I go."said Sarah softly as she walked up towards him and kissed him passionately on the lips before breaking away. "I wanted you to do that before I leave, that why you'll see what you missed!"said Sarah softly. As she stood up she walked away from him and out the door. As she seen her grandparents coming she froze and screamed. "NO! I'M NOT GOING!" As her grandparents reached her they smiled at her. "Sarah we been looing for you, your a rather hard girl to find!"said her grandmother smiling.

"Come on Sarry, lets go home we have some work for you to do for us!"said her grandfather as he grabbed her by the arm. "Ow! let go your hurting me!"said Sarah wincing in pain. As he grabbed her arm harder he jerked her towards him as Sarah cried in pain. "Please stop it! your hurting me!"said Sarah crying in pain as she felt her arm going numb. "Good bye Sammy, I'll come after you I promise."said Sarah softly as tears came down her face.

"Lets go!'said Sarah's grandfather as he grabbed her arm and tugged her as they walked up the sloping lawns of Hogwarts. Walking with her grandfather arm tightly around her arm Sarah cried. Her life had now ended, now she was living a nightmare she wanted out of.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"Sarah ..." He hated to see her this way. Zandell winced at the sight of her crying. It was all because of him, because of a stupid decision he had made. He should've turned back when he had the chance, if he had she wouldn't be this hurt. It was all his fault. "Sarah, I'm sorry!" he shouted. "I'm sorry okay? It wasn't my fault! She took me by surprise! I don't like Alice that way! I love you! Just listen to me, please?" he said, the last part of his sentence breaking off quietly because of his voice breaking.

When she kissed him, he stiffened. He knew that she wasn't kissing him because she was sad for leaving him or anything, well maybe that was part of it, but he knew that she was doing it out of spite. None of this was fair. I'm sorry ... he thought, unable to get the words out of his mouth once she broke the kiss. He stood there, frozen in place as she walked away and when she screamed that she didn't want to go when she saw her grandparents and he whipped around. He ran out of the room and saw her grandfather grabbing her roughly by the arm. "Let her go!" he screamed.

He was sure that Sam would try to stop him but Zandell didn't care and he started to run at them. He put his hands on her grandfahter's and tried to pry his hand open and off of her. "I said to let her go!" he screamed, tears filling his eyes, some slowly rolling down his cheeks at the pain he felt about everything that was going on.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top