Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attack, unicorn, attack.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack, unicorn, attack.

Post by Lily L. Potter Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 am

((JESS?! WHY YOU NO POST?! I know Red is currently on leave, otherwise I'd say the same to her.))

Lily felt strange. She still felt her focus pulling towards the 'timid' Slytherin currently being healed, as he had just presented himself as a monster to her, and yet he had so easily slipped back into his mousy, harmless state. She wanted to figure out what was wrong with him, and how he had mastered such deception. She would love some more tips.

Marguerite, Rita as Lily had always called her (loving to seem more casual and comfortable than the girls really were), however, was worthy of her attention as well. She had worked much harder for it over the years.

"Foolish of you not too," Lily responded. The Slytherin girl continued to pose a question and Lily shrugged, saying, "Mostly, it was the fact that she continued to exist after I had expressed how much of an inconvenience it was to me for her to do so."
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack, unicorn, attack.

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 pm

"Well, I must confess that I am at a loss for what to do," Marguerite said, still watching Lily, "I have not learned near enough magic to, whatever is the term...'teach you a lesson' with a wand; and I would never dream of attacking students. I mainly deal in intimidation...making sure that assaults such as these do not happen again; however, I am clever enough to know that you are not one to be intimidated...even by me."

Marguerite inclined her head towards Lily respectfully, "That makes you braver than most, and worthy of more respect than some of the other rabble which must be attended to. You see, the girls miscalculated. They failed to tell me exactly who it was who had beaten them, attempting to create some sort of fantasy in which they did not know who it was that attacked them. I am sure that they must have known Lily Potter, as I hear them muttering the name often in the common room. I am not so inclined to believe that you are the one who started things."

Marguerite smiled, "Though it seems you did finish things." Marguerite paused before continuing, "Now I find myself in a foolish predicament. I came down here to solve a problem which has already been solved. I suppose those girls will be the ones who are dealt with. Pure-blood loving fools that they are. Sometimes I wonder why I was cursed with being placed in that House....."

((Hm...hope you can follow all that. The writing didn't come to me as easily as it usually does....))
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top