Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attack, unicorn, attack.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack, unicorn, attack. - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack, unicorn, attack.

Post by Rudolph Morrison Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 am

The sting of broken flesh was not unfamiliar, and therefore was not unbearable, but it was a sensation which drove a shiver through Rudolph's core as he followed Lily, absent of any thoughts which did not pertain to the risk that he had taken in the Court Yard or the searing split that now occupied his face, notably blurring the vision of his right eye. But he trekked on with his hands coiled in preparation for the combat that his body still believed himself a part of, and he thanked the silence that his mind had been allowed; the fleeting moment of quiet that Lily had permitted him, and that would likely make all the difference of a lifetime.

His thirst for destruction and to be relieved of his anger had yet to be quenched, after all.

But the supply room was private and hissing with whispered invitation.

Attack. Attack. Attack.

"Do you need healing? I can do minor cuts." Indeed, he needed healing, but the gash in the flesh across his face was not all of him that remained to be fixed.

A truth which he was violently reminded of when his body acted on its own accord. He slid forth, carried upon the toes of his worn sneakers as he drew himself against the Gryffindor, seizing her by the collar of her shirt. "You nearly ruined everything," Rudolph growled darkly as what had once been a patient smile, strewn carefully across his gentle face, became an ugly display of gnashing teeth. He thrust her against the adjacent wall and swiftly drew his wand.

"You two alright?"

Rudolph's heart trembled with regret when this new voice struck his ears.

He released Lily from his fists.
Rudolph Morrison
Rudolph Morrison
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:23 am

She could feel him behind her as she washed the blood from her hands, the pink water trickling down the drain. She hoped they didn't recycle the water, or pump it into the lake. Funny, how she could be so concerned for the Giant Squid after pulverizing Lottie's face. Honestly, it was a bit funny. Yeah, wrong, but when were jokes always ethical?

The boy hadn't answered her, so she glanced back at him, over her shoulder. Something about his expression struck her as wrong and she turned. "Hey-" was all she managed to say.

He grabbed her by the collar, and she stiffened, her still-bloodied hand dropping to her pocket, fingering the hem of it as it searched for her wand. "You nearly ruined everything." She must have been right the first time. He had some affiliation with Lottie. "Yeah, sorry for disagreeing," she snapped, "But Lottie Carol's nose isn't everything."

And then, his face contorted. Into something other-worldly. Lily's eyes flared and her breath caught, but her face remained screwed up in defiance, surprise and fear registering only in her eyes. And then, he slammed her into the wall, raising his wand as she did the same.

Lily looked back at the boy, bouncing her wand in her hand by her side. "My, my. What a loud temper for such a quiet boy."

A voice startled her and she spun around, facing another boy. "Oh!" she said, her face immediately morphing into one of gentle unconcern. It was amazing how easily she transformed, how smoothly she lied. "No, we're fine. Just peachy. Right?" She glanced at the Slytherin boy.

Last edited by Lily L. Potter on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 am

((Not cool bro))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 am

((Hey! No OOC posts only ;D ...oh crap...))

Lily bit her nails or something.

((I win... oh wait. I suck. Edited.))
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Sam glanced between the two, his brow furrowing momentarily as the hairs on the back of his neck prickled, standing on end as a similar sensation of unease washed down his spine. Something just wasn't quite right.

"Nonsense," he replied lightheartedly, whipping out his wand and using it to gesture to the boy, secretly quite glad that he had the thin piece of wood in his hands. "You need healing mate. I've got experience with fighting wounds, shouldn't take me more than a moment, then I can fix your knuckles if you want," he told them, gripping his wand a little tighter whilst smiling at the pair.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolph Morrison Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Unease pooled within Rudolph's stomach as he collected himself with the inhalation of a steady breath. Twice, he had exposed the darker personality that existed beneath the cover of its socially acceptable alternative to the Gryffindor at his side, something which he had never done over the course of his stay at Hogwarts, but which seemed a repeating occurrence in Potter's presence.

Perhaps the age-old feud between their rivaling houses had reemerged.

And Rudolph was representing the house who presently stood outnumbered.

"Thank you," The fifth-year spoke softly as he cautiously approached the newcomer. Rudy mimicked the boy's smile, forcefully arching his lips to cover the same planes of his face, and behind his polite cover he slipped once more. "My... housemates," He elaborated with a small flick of his fingers towards the injury to which he was referring.

He paid Lily a backward glance, eyes alight with his silent threat, before retreating.
Rudolph Morrison
Rudolph Morrison
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

((I just realized... Sam and Lily should knew each other pretty well. Lily's been in Potter's Army for a few years, and they're both seventh years. And she is Lily Potter... Everyone knows the Potters xD ))

Sam had that infuriating trait all the members of Potter's Army (and most of the Gryffindor House in general) had, that hero complex. Lily preferred handling her situations on her own, and to be rescued, against her will, frustrated her beyond anything else. Still, she had already been in one fight, and had nearly gotten into one with her new Slytherin 'friend'. She supposed if she started going off on Sam, it'd be a new record.

She forced a smile. "Thanks. I'm not great at healing, so I'd probably mess up his face," she glanced at the Slytherin, implying she could still do that. She pocketed her wand and strode over to the sink, turning it on and washing off the last of the blood, refusing to explain where it had come from. The rumor mill was sure to leak that information soon anyway.
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 am

Marguerite's lips thinned when she saw the trio of her fellow Slytherins approach her. No doubt, they had gotten themselves into a spat of trouble again and would rely on her to sort it out for them. One thing Marguerite was, was loyal to her house. The other students, knew this, and often searched her out for disputes. While only a third year, Marguerite could still be very menacing to older students. Her year in Hogwarts could hardly hide the fact that she was a centuries-old vampire, and it was most definitely intimidating.

"What happened?" she asked in a bit of a bored tone, gazing unconcerned at Lottie's face.

The girls explained in tremulous voices what had occurred, fat tears leaking down the assaulted's face.

"Perhaps you would be better served seeking the nurse," Marguerite advised, but then added, "I shall see to it. Get out of my sight."

Marguerite left the girls without a second look, and peeked through a slit in the heavy curtains to gauge how bright it was outside. The fading light caused her eyes to water a little bit, but the sun was set enough to enable her to step outside. Marguerite arrived to where the girls had said the scene of the crime was, and though she could smell blood, there was no one there. Marguerite was not worried; however, as she could easily follow the smell of blood. It lit up a trail as easily as a row of torches would.

Marguerite stepped into the greenhouse to find a girl, whom she knew to be Lily Potter, and two other boys. It appeared they had washed the blood from themselves, though the scent was still strong. Marguerite swallowed forcefully. She would need to maintain control.

"I am here regarding an assault on a few of my fellow House-mates," Marguerite announced, "I wish for the one responsible to acknowledge him or herself."
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily L. Potter Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Lily flicked and shook her hands, shaking the pinkish droplets of water into the sink before turning the water on and splashing the stream of water around the sink to wash down the blood that was in the basin.

Footsteps approached and Lily sighed.

More company! How sweet!

The girl spoke, and Lily turned. Marguerite. She and the girl had spent a few tense detentions together. Lily might say they were rivals, but respectful ones, as they both seemed to respect the power and abilities of the other.

Still. It wasn't like Lily wanted to hang out with the girl.

Lily dully raised a hand in the air. "I acknowledge myself." Ah, snippy girl.

((I added some to their history here. I can always edit))
Lily L. Potter
Lily L. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 am

Marguerite regarded Lily coolly, reluctant to begin any sort of vendetta against her. From what she knew of the girl, she was sure that Lily was very likely provoked, and it was the trio who had approached her who should be punished. Still, she could not very well allow the mutilation of those from her House. Being sorted into Slytherin made Marguerite honor-bound to that House, regardless of the fact that it held a fair amount of ruffians and bumpkins. The Lord of a land may not agree with the rough and tumble ways of his serfs; however, they were a much needed asset, and were therefore protected.

"Should have guessed," Marguerite sighed, though smiled inwardly at Lily's response.

Marguerite crossed the room and sat primly on a wooden stool, her hands folded in her lap.

"So what atrocity have the girls done to earn the displeasure of Miss Potter?"
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top