singing my blues away! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

singing my blues away!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

singing my blues away!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singing my blues away!  - Page 3 Empty Re: singing my blues away!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:31 am

Everyone always thought being a Vampire was an amazing thing. That it was something great because you'd get to live forever and you'd be stronger and faster than the average human being. But it wasn't that great. It was like a curse...something you couldn't escape from no matter how hard you tried.

He could tell that the bloodlust was beginning in Maura and he led her outside to the entrance of the forest quickly. Away from anyone who could still be outside or close to the entrance of the castle. He couldn't risk her being anywhere near people the way she was now. "Right now most of the creatures that inhabit the forest are deep inside." he said, letting her know they would be traveling deep into the forest.

He really hoped she wasn't afraid of the forest, like others were. If she was, they wouldn't be able to get much done. Ryo had been in the forest plenty of times, it was never that scary as most people usually said it was. It was dangerous though, his wounds from the fight with the Werewolves still hasn't completely healed and that was months ago. Almost a year. Werewolf injuries always took a long time to heal, even for a Vampire.

He stopped at the clearing he usually went too whenever he was out there and he saw an animal. A rabbit. It would have to do. Maura didn't need that much blood to control the bloodlust right now, the blood of a rabbit would be enough for the newly born Vampire girl. He extended his arm out to tell her to stop before seemingly disappearing and grabbing the rabbit. He stretched it out, its exposed belly facing her and he said, "Drink."
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 am

The old Maura would of object going into the forest, but the new Maura wasn't afraid or scared of nothing. "Ok, lets go." said.Maura as she followed him into the dark forest where the animals were at. Maura never been in the forest, cause her old human self was.to scared to go in it. Come to think of it, her old self was scared of alot of things for alot of reasons. "Man I was a scardy cat that never had any fun."Maura thought to herself shaking her head.

Well... That was going to change, she was a new person now, no more shy scardy cat Maura anymore. Now it was a serious not scared of anything Maura now, which was good but weird.to Maura. As odd as it.was, she was starting.to lose.everything she remembered about her old self. Oh well, now we the time to.start new, with a new attitude that people will respect now.

Seeing Ryo kill a rabbit and telling her to drink, Maura didn't to be told twice before took the rabbit and drunk it. As she drained it dry she threw it on the ground and wiped her mouth feeling alot better. As her eyes turned back to there normal hazel color she looked at Ryo. Ok... Now what do we do?"Maura asked him curiously her eyes looking around the forest.with interest.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Ryo fed all the time, it was always necessary that a Vampire fed so they didn't go into a bloodlust and kill someone. But any time he saw someone else feed, it made his stomach turn. It was especially worse when it was someone who had been so innocent like Maura.

"I hate you so much...you know that right?" "Calm down. It's not like it's my fault we need to feed." "It's your fault she is like this now..." "Shut up. We were locked it, what did you expect to happen?" "We've held in the hunger longer than that before! Why the hell couldn't you have done it this time?!" "She smelled good. And you know it."

Ryo fought internally with his Vampire side and fell quiet at his last comment. As much as he hated to admit it, the Vampire was right. Maura's blood did smell good and he hated that he couldn't control himself long enough to get away from her. His eyes had darkened slightly into a dark shade of gray and he sighed.

Maura's voice drew his attention away from his thoughts and he looked at her, his eyes remaining the same dark gray color. He looked up at the sky and guessed it was around midnight from where the moon was int he sky. "Well, no one would care if we were out here right now. Half the student population is gone, and most of the professors are gone too, so we can go around the forest for a bit." he answered, seeing the interest she seemed to have in the forest.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 pm

"Sure why not, like you said no one going to care." said Maura honestly shrugging as her emerald eyes looked around. "You want to go further into the forest?"Maura asked him.softly smirking. The scared shy Maura was no longer inside her, now was a out- going rebellious Maura. "Come on lets go!" said Maura softly as he took his hand and lead him deeper into the forest. "Wow... I can see and hear everything, it's a bit weird though since I been used to being human for.so long."said Maura softly.

"You know I never been in the forest, this is my first time in it."said Maura honestly as she let go of his hand. Seeing a unicorn in the distant she smiled before wondering something that hit her.mind. "Can vampires drink unicorn blood.as well like humans can?"Maura asked him softly. She knew human s can but it was a terrible price for drinking it, but did it.affect vampires like it did humans? She knew it was a odd question but she was just curious about it though, and she knew Ryo could.probably tell her.

Her emerald eyes looking around the forest she smiled happily to herself before loooking at the unicorns who were hunting for food. There were so many things Maura missed out not coming into the forest, and it wasn't that scary. Come to think of it, people were making a.big deal out of nothing at all. Rolling her eyes at people stupidness Maura kept looking around the forest. "This must really be boring to you huh?" Maura asked him chuckling
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top