singing my blues away! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

singing my blues away!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

singing my blues away!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singing my blues away!  - Page 2 Empty Re: singing my blues away!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 am

It was obvious the boy had been lost now. The Vampire stared at Maura with hungry eyes and he licked his lips, his fangs exposed. "Foolish girl. That won't be enough to stop me." he told her. A wooden stake wouldn't do much to him, he'd fought off Werewolves during the full moon before. A piece of wood wouldn't be anything to him. Besides he doubted she even knew exactly where she had to hit him with it for anything to actually happen. It was wasn't just in the general area where his heart was, it had to he in an exact place.

"I suggest you put that down before you hurt yourself." The Vampire's voice was deep and monotone sounding. You could still hear Ryo's normal voice, though it was quickly fading into nothing along with the subconscious of the boy. His red eyes were hidden slightly by the shadow created by his bangs and his head was tilted downward a bit.

Maura was backing herself toward the door. "Prey doesn't get away from the predator so easily." he said, before seemingly disappearing again. His speed was even more advanced when he was in his current state than when he was in his normal tamed Vampire state. Ryo stood behind Maura, blocking the door in the blink of an eye and he quickly grabbed her hands hard, trying to make her lose her grip on both her wand and the piece of wood.

His strength had also increased and it was likely that if he got mad he could easily snap her wrists. "Just let go of the wood and your wand. I promise it'll be over soon." The Vampire lowered his head to her neck and ran his rough tongue gently on her neck. She smelled good, her blood smelled good. The hunger was uncontrollable and without much thought to it, Ryo bit down on her neck, letting his fangs sink deep into her skin and he began to drink.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Feeling his sharp fangs pierce her neck Maura let out a scream before her vision started started fading in and out. Seeing the room spin around her Maura started to feel weak as he drunk from her neck. "Ryo I know your in there please stop your hurting me." Maura cried whimpering in pain. Maura knew it was the holidays, no on was going to hear her so it was hopeless to scream or cry. As the room started to get more blurry Maura looked at Ryo feeling the life being sucked out of her.

Falling to the ground she looked at Ryo breathing hard as her rest rose up down trying to breath. Was this how it felt like to die? If it was it wasn't what Maura thought it was going to be and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Besides, she was to young to die she was only sixteen and she had her whole life before her. She was suppose to live her life and have kids and grow old then die, not now it was to early. Oh well, life wasn't always on a bed of roses it was a cruel unusal punishment at times which wasn't fair or right.

Feeling her take her last breath she looked at Ryo with hurt in her eyes. "Goodbye Ryo." said Maura softly as tears fell down her face. As the light faded from Maura's eyes, they were now replace with cold dead eyes. Maura Angela Goldstein was now dead on the floor of the music room, her cold hazel eyes that held so much light and happiness were now cold and looking at Ryo.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:13 pm

The boy had begun to struggle against the Vampire when he saw that Maura was beginning to lose too much blood. The Vampire wasn't planning on stopping any time soon and Ryo knew that if he didn't do anything to stop his Vampire side the girl would die. He didn't wasn't that to happen, he didn't even want to drink from her in the first place. This was one of the biggest reasons why he despised being a Vampire.

When the boy finally regained control of his body and he pushed the Vampire back, it was too late. Maura was limp on the floor, her eyes drained of any happiness and light that had once been there. She wasn't completely dead yet though, Ryo could still hear her heartbeat. It was very faint and weak and if he took her to the Hospital Wing, they wouldn't be able to do anything for her. Not to mention he would be in serious trouble for drinking from her.

There was only one thing he could do. No matter how much he hated doing this, and how much he hated being the Creator of another one of the kind he hated.

The faint heartbeat was beginning to slow even more and Ryo knew he had to do it. After quickly wiping his mouth to get rid of the blood he had from her, Ryo lifted his wrist to his mouth and he bit down on it. His fangs punctured the skin on his wrist and two small streams of blood began to flow out of the puncture wounds. "I'm sorry Maura...I didn't mean too." he said, lifting his wrist to her mouth. "But you're going to be okay. I promise...just drink. Please." he said, knowing that she was still alive enough to hear what he was telling her.

Even if she didn't drink consciously, Ryo knew that she would end up drinking. He would even force the blood down her throat if he had too.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Maura who was barely alive looked at Ryo and shook her head as it wobbled side to.side as she did so.. "No, I'm not taking anything from you!"said Maura in a weak voice that wasn't hers. She was still afraid of him, and she refused to let anything else happen to her while she was little alive, even if was some. Although Maura didn't want to die, she realized this was probably the only way to keep her alive. "Ok just tell me when to stop."said Maura softly.

As she grabbed his wrist she started to drink his blood which made her feel alittle bit stronger then she was. Seeing that her vision was still a bit blurry she looked around her head pounding. She didn't feel good at all, she felt cold and life less like she had no more life in her. "I don't feel so good, what's going on?" Maura asked him weakly. Maura felt weird, she didn't feel like her old self anymore that was once shy and innocent, she didn't know what it was but it wasn't herself.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Ryo's eyes had turned gray from the sadness he felt. He hated having to do this. For a moment he debated on even giving her the blood when she said she wouldn't take anything from him. He knew he couldn't just let her die though, so he kept his wrist near her mouth waiting for her to change her mind. Or waiting until he could force her to drink. He could tell that she was really weak and her heartbeat was slowly stopping as she began to drink his blood.

Once she stopped drinking, Ryo lowered his bloody wrist to his side, letting his sleeve fall over the blood. The puncture wounds quickly closed and it was as if nothing had ever been there. Except the blood that had already dried around that area. He was sure she knew what had happened. But it was likely that she was confused and unsure as to what had just occurred. "I'm sorry Maura." Was the first thing that came to his mind to say.

He looked down, away from her, feeling ashamed of what he'd just done. "I couldn't control my Vampire side. I'm sorry. But...you realize that you're dead now...right?" he asked her. "Well...you're technically undead. It was the only way to save your life...even though I was the one who put it in danger. I'm sorry. I had no choice." he told her, letting her know that she was now one of his kind. That she was now a Vampire like he was.

[OOC: Even if Maura hates Ryo know for what he did, these's a Creator/creation bond between them now. Which means that if something happens to Ryo...like he is in trouble, Maura will feel it and she will try to help him. And it will be the same vice versa.]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 am

Maura's gold eyes looked at him shocked when he told her she was a vampire now. "Oh my god." said Maura softly to herself. Maura looked at Ryo and shook her head. "You did what you had to do." said Maura softly. Letting out a yelp as she heard people walking upstairs she held her ears annoyed by the noise. Hearing Ryo his vampire side took control of him Maura looked at him and nodded. "It's ok, a bit of my fault for not leaving."said.Maura honestly. "You might think this sounds weird, but the shy old Maura died I feel like a new person."said. Maura softly. It was a nice feeling but a scary one, for she didn't know.how this new her would act.

Looking around she noticed her vision was better then her human was by far, but everything was still new and fresh to her. Although her head was still pounding she figured she wasn't use to being a vampire yet. "Do you remember what you felt like when you were turned?" Maura asked him curiously. Although she wasn't sure if he would remember, seeing how it was long ago but maybe he knew how she felt now. "I don't hate you Ryo if your thinking that, I could never hate you even if I tried cause I'm not that way."said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 am

"It happens." Ryo explained to her. "When you are turned, you're old self dies and you are reborn. You have a chance to change your image around people." He told her. "It happened to me. I was a weakling who was always being pushed around. After I was turned, i learned to stand up for myself and it earned me respect among everyone." he said.

Ryo nodded. "I remember." His eyes turned red again as he remembered the night he was turned. "I was angry. After I was able to reason with what had happened to me, I was angry. Furious even. I hated my Dad for having turned me. He had lost control and I was the only one around. But he hadn't even tried to stop himself, he didn't even try to hunt an animal or something. He took the easy route and attacked me instead."

That night was a nightmare. One that Ryo would never wake up from. He uldnt just open his eyes and realize that it was all a dream. That he had never become a Vampire and that he had never turned Maura. As he realizes that she was a newly born Vampire, he ignored what she said last, sort of, and he said, "We have to get you out of here. Newly born Vampires have to feed quickly, or else they'll fall into a bloodlust and attack anything." he said.

"You aren't experienced enough, or strong enough to use your Vampire Speed right now." Ryo extended his hand toward her. "Take my hand. I'll have you outside quickly." he told her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Ryo was right, before she knew it her eyes were red with hunger just like Ryo's were a few minutes ago. "Lets go Ryo." Maura softly before she a heard a group of first year Gryffindors heading upstairs towards there common room. Licking her lips Maura turned to Ryo with pleading eyes. "Get me out of here now please Ryo!" said Maura grabbing his hand ready to go. Maura didn't want to hurt anyone, but she knew she would if she didn't feed quickly.

Although for a minute Maura didn't care if she feed on the first years. " There just pathetic little first years, they wouldn't know what's going on." Maura's vampire side chimed in. Maura's hunger was getting worse, all she wanted to do was attack those first years and get it over with. She could hear there heartbeat which.made her eyes turn into a blood red. Maura could taste them, and they tasted good to her.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Ryo heard footsteps and giggles coming from outside the door, which he assumed to he first years heading to their common rooms. Maura's eyes were turning red, just like his had and he knew she wouldn't be able to control herself if she got near them. Ryo could barely control himself sometimes and when he couldn't what happened with Maura usually happened again.

Just let her feed on them. No one will find out who it was. There are plenty of Vampires in the castle, it could've been anyone. his Vampire side said. Ryo frowned. He was a prefect, he had to keep them safe. Of course he was already bad at doing that, since he just turned an innocent girl into a Vampire. He wasn't going to let that happen again, he wouldn't.

Ryo held her hand tightly in his and said, "Hold on." before he opened the door and, in his Vampire Speed, he went down the corridor. He'd made sure the first years were away from them so Maura didn't try to attack them as they left the castle. There were barely any people in Tue castle now, since everyone was home for the holidays. He'd never been so glad to not have anyone around.

The seventeen year old didn't stop until they were at the Entrance Hall. Once they were in front of the door leasing outside, he let go of Maura's hand and looked at her. "You have to go to the Forbidden Forest. I'll go with you so you won't get in too much trouble if you're caught." he told her. 
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Maura never been so glad to be out of the castle in her life. Not feeling the coldness hit her like it usually did, Maura looked at Ryo and nodded at what he said. "Ok then, lets get this over with, I'm hungry." said Maura's vampire side then herself. Her vampire side was really starting to show, it was ready to attack anything she seen or get her hands on. Maura knew she had to control it, but it was hard to do seeing how she was hungry for blood.

Maura was trying to keep her vampire side back, but she wasn't doing a very good job at doing so right now. Maura's vampire side was hungry and getting impatient waiting when there were tasty first years in the castle she could hear. Maura wondered where Ryo was going to take her, all she knew it was somewhere in the forest. "Ryo please hurry!" said Maura softly not wanting to hurt anyone in the castle. She would feel horrible if she did, but she was a vampire so it was bound to happen but not this soon.

The sound of heartbeats were driving her crazy, she tried to ignore them and pay attention to Ryo who was helping her. Bring a vampire wasn't as easy nor as cool as people thought it was, it was alot of controlling yourself. Ryo was actually the first vampire she met, she was.actually kind nm of afraid of them, crazy how.she's now something she was afraid of.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top