First Year - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year - Page 6 Empty Re: First Year

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:32 pm

Emily turned to Liz "I have a very interesting story to tell you about your family. I think I may be part of it." she smiled "But I'll tell you in other time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 am

"I am trying to understand that you might be part of my family?" Elizabeth asked being so confused since her she had no cousins since her uncle Albus was dead before her grandfather was killed this summer. Her parents are James II and Lily II by an accident and they both died when she was quite young. She was quite alone she remembered.

"I have known no others members of the family." She said
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

"Well, I'm French, and my grandmother is... I mean, was, Fleur Delacour. She was married to Bill Weasley, and he was brother of Ginevra Weasley-Potter, Harry Potter's wife. So, that makes me family." she said smiling, proud of her origins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:04 am

"Second cousin or third cousin is what you are then. I haven't seen the Weasley since my grandmother died long before but I was only 3 when she died." Elizabeth said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm

" You shouldn't worry about people, exept for Draco Malfoy. I heard that his father has contact with the dark side. So either stay away from him or just don't tell him your last name, but everything will be alright. " Adebola said trying to comfort her.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 am

(okay so clearifcation this after the 7th book right because the plot of the whole site puts us there)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:05 pm

"You said Draco Malfoy, I have heard of him. He is my grandfather enemy and I was told he is a professor at Hogwarts." Elizabeth said in a sad voice.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:16 pm

"I think he's not in contact with the Dark side. He was, but not anymore." Emily said "Besides... I think he's kinda cute." she muttered, blushing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Elizabeth didn't say anything since she knew Draco well while she didn't want to hurt other people feelings.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:50 pm

(alright this is not draco from the books he can be draco's kid who happens to be named draco)

Zeb was walking down the hall in the train humming to himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top