First Year - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Year - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Year

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Year - Page 11 Empty Re: First Year

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:14 pm

"The sorting hat would go on your head but don't be scared that he can talk but he can't see. He can read your mind a bit and I think he knows some of our futures. He will sort you into one of the four houses of Hogwarts. There Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff." Elizabeth answered Zoe question.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:27 pm

(are we cuz now or do we still not know each other?)

Zoe sat in the boat looking at Liz. She then looked past her to the castle coming into view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:42 pm

(learning about each other here)

The boats arrived at the grounds of Hogwarts, where all first years students got out of the boats and walked into Hogwarts for the first time then waiting by the stairs to enter the great hall.

"There are four houses that will be like your family and friends. There Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. By the end of the year each house will have points to win the house cup. Now we shall enter the great hall." Professor Malfoy said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:57 pm

(k gotcha)

Zoe followed the group up to the castle. She was getting more and more nervous as the time passed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 pm

(Ready to get sorted guys?)

All the first years walked into the great hall while all the other students years above them were staring at them. The headmaster was staring at all first years.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Zoe watched the reactions of all the students. She gathered with the rest of first years. This was going to be nerve racking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm

(Guys, don't you like this topic at all? And I hate being first to the sorting hat but oh well.)

"Potter, Elizabeth" Professor Malfoy called out the name as he was holding the long paper with the sorting hat in his hands.

Elizabeth knew she had to faced this, Hogwarts was going to know who she was after all. She walked up to the empty chair and sat down on it. Professor Malfoy put the hat on her and it started to talk, "Interesting, interesting mind you have here, my dear." He paused to think, "Where shall I put you in such a mind like yours would match Slytherin/Gryffindor perfectly from both houses." The hat went quiet while he was thinking to put her in a house.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 am

(Yea. I dont know where everyon one is)

Zoe stood watching Elizabeth at the hat. It would soon be her turn. She was growing more and more nervous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 am

(Ok, guys I'm here but I don't know nobody lol what a shame!)

Sophia stood there waiting for her name to be called she was so scared because she didn't have any friends to tell not to be scared. As she waited for the girl name Elizabeth to get sorted she got more nerevous just by standing there. She didn't dare tell people her last name was Granger she might think people might not believe her, they would just have to believe hr by the sorting.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 am

Simon stood beside his twin sister Sophia waiting to get sorted. He knew he would be before Sophia which made him more nervous, but h knew Sophi would be right behind so he clamed down alittle. "Sophi I'm scared with if we get in seperate houses we never been seperated!"said Simon in a scared voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top