Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Ginevra laughed as she saw it go everywhere, waving her wand all of the stuff disappeared. Getting another and switching it with the one Zoe had had that exploaded, she grinned. "Sorry, probably should have told you if you tapped the top it wouldn't have done that." Turning to Jess, she shook her head reassuringly. "No, you're not interupting anything at all!"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Zoe thanked Gin. "Yea your right. I don't think I was really thinking when I opened it. Sorry for the mess." Zoe took Gins advice this time. She tapped the top before opening it. It worked no mess. "Yay, only soda, no bath." Zoe lauged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:02 am

Ginevra shrugged as Zoe apologuized, it really wasn't a bother for her as living in a muggle town didn't change anything. Charms were around the house, you could tell if muggles were watching, obviously telling you not to do magic. "Scorgify!" she thought, smiling as she watching the mess disappear. "See, no problem what so ever!" she assured her, grabbing a soda herself and walking back into the living room. "You gotta admit, though, soda baths are the best type you can get." she teased, smiling over at Zoe.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:36 am

Zoe glanced at Gin over the top of her soda can. " Yea I cguess they are. NOt my favorite but they are better than some others. "Zoe thoguth on that for a little bit and went back to sipping her drink. "So what have you been up to Gin? Anything new?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 am

Ginevra laughed at Zoe's comments but didn't bother commenting back, as she wasn't left with words to say. She was really just letting her mind get cluttered with to many thoughts once more. "Nah, but i'm starting back at Hogwarts once the weekends over." she announced the news, smiling slightly, not knowing what else to say. "How about with you? Quiddich things? Boy things? Family things?" ANY THINGS?! Ginevra added in her head, she really didn't fancy talking about herself, she was more of a listener.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 am

Zoe looked up as Gin talked. "Thats good to hear, your coming back. Nothing new my way. I'm glad to be back at hogwarts to. The empty house is getting to much for me." Zoe said as she looked around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 am

Ginevra looked around her own house as she mentioned her own being empty. Ginevra's house was always empty, her dad was murdered in front of her eyes years before this day and her mom was always working, coming home twice a year at what seemed to be the most. "I know what cha mean."she agreed, sighing for a second but letting it go. She wasn't going to be a downer, she had told herself that as soon as she had been able to go back to her house and then to Hogwarts.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 am

Jess frowned, not knowing what to do as he had an inkling of a thought of an idea of what Gin was thinking of. "Well anyhoo," He said, trying to change the subject, "What were you guys doing when i walked in? Anything fun?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Zoe looked from Gin to Jess and decided to sit in a chair and relax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Ginevra shook her head reassuringly as Jess asked her if they had been doing anything before he came inside. Really, before any of them had come in she had just gotten there with boredem reaching over her. Definitly nothing interesting with boredem in the room. "Everyone got here about five minutes before you did, actually." she told him, shrugging her shoulders as it was the truth. "Nothing fun can really surface within five minutes and die when you walk in." she teased, rolling her eyes lightly while grinning.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top