Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:01 am

Seeing Zoe and Mari appear soon after, she grinned and guestered in the door after she had done the same for DANNY. "Hey guys, glad to see ya!"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Zoe walked in. "Hi. Yea I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by and check in on you. How have you been?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:16 pm

[[Ok Danny althought I prefer AJ]]
"Me for my nose!" muttered Mariana so Danny could hear her and added: "Hey Gin how are you?" she asked cheerfull.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

"I'm doing good, actually." Ginevra told them, smiling brightly. Walking into the living room, she stopped, not wanting to sit down. "How are you guys?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm

"I am great thanks!" said Mariana wondering if she should congratulate Gin cause she is doing good.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:40 am

"I'm fine," he smiled and looked around once more "I may have said this before and I shall say it again- nice place you got here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Zoe stood with everyone else. "I'm doing pretty good. Cant complain I guess?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:35 am

"Thanks Danny." Ginevra replied, laughing lightly as he had told her at least once beforehand. "Glad you're all doing good, want anything to drink?" she asked she walked with swift movements towards the kitchen, opening the fridge.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:53 am

"No thanks," he replied and went into the kitchen with her. "Have you done any renovation?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:46 pm

"Sure. What have you got?" Zoe asked following the crowd into the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top