Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 22 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Darren Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 am

Darren groaned, was she really that blind? Hadn't she seen the door open? "It was definately a death Eater, i'm sure of it," he whispered back. Really there was no point in whispering as the death eaters already knew where they were. Sighing, he took a couple steps back from the dooras Gin began searching for the switch. "Im not there, I'm here.." he said in a tone full of dread. Who could that be? "Oh for the love of god! Stop acting like a bloody muggle!" he yelled, not bothering to be quiet now. Taking out his wand, he said "Lumos!" lightening up the room. He saw Gin next to the door, and next to her.. "Brittney! Thats Brittney isn't it?" he said, recognizing her.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 22 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 am

Firing up as Darren got mad at her for doing things the muggle way, he got be so insensetive at times. "What do you mean you're over there? If you're not in front of me, then who.. -" stopping there, Ginevra reached for her wand again and stepped back but when Darren's wand lit up first, she saw the face she'd been looking for. "Britney!" she exclaimed, not moving forward though. Something was odd but she didn't know what and until she did, she wasn't moving towards her sister. "Lumos." she thought before turning to Darren, her face clearly showing she was unhappy. "Just because you're not into muggles, doesn't mean I can't be!" she yelled, making a face. It was obvious where they were and whispering had been her first instinct before but since Darren had yelled at her, it was only another instinct to yell back.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 am

Darren ignored the shouting and walked towards Britney. "I think she's unconcious.." he said. hoping very much she was. "i think we should get out now as soon as we-" he broke off, and jumped as the doorknob turned. "Get out of the way!" he yelled, pushing Gin away from the door, just as the Death Eater yelled "Reducto!" and blew up the door.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 am

Crashing to the floor as Darren tried to push her out of the way, Ginevra scrambbled upwards. Moving towards Britney, she put a hand on her skin and felt nothing but ice cold pressure against her skin. Swallowing hard, she got up and tried to see through the water that was coming to her eyes so she could find Darren. Wand at the ready, she sprinted over towards where Darren was and prayed no muggles were outside as she pointed her wand at the wall and screamed, "Reducto!" at the top of her lungs.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:24 am

Darren emerged from the rubble, hurting rather badly but otherwise OK. He caught a glimpse of the Death Eater then raised his wand. "Avada Kedavra" he muttered, killing him. He heard footsteps and he was sure there were more on the way. Turning to Gin, she seemed to have blown a hole in the wall so they could get outside. Good. "Lets get out of here!" he yelled, moving towards her.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 am

Not wanting to lose Darren, Ginevra took his hand within hers and lead him outside into the open. "I'm apperating." she warned him so he knew, as it would be side-along apperation since she had his hand. Closing her eyes, she could see the Death Eaters coming but she had gone to fast for them to grab onto her. Hoping that they hadn't grabbed onto Darren, she landed on hard ground in the middle of trees within seconds.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:33 am

A Death Eater had grabbed hold to his foot, but he quickly stunned him. Then suddenly, he felt the familiar sensation of apparation and they were gone. Landing painfully on his arm, he sat up, examining there surroundings. "Where are we?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:36 am

"A muggle forest I went to years ago, not none to many people as I found it accidently one year after tripping down at hill over there.." she murmured, looking at his arm the whole time as she guestered to her right. "Are you okay?" she asked, a worried look on her arm. She had landed fine but it seemed Darren had not. Side-along apperation hadn't ever been one of her specialties. She was lucky she was good in healing spells, as being worried wasn't all she could do if he were actually hurt.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:42 am

Darren scowled then limped to a tree and collapsed to the ground. Leaning against a tree, he said “Yeah Im just perfect, apart from me bleeding all over.” Taking his wand out, he began healing some of his injuries. “How is Brittney?” he asked curiously.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 am

Ginevra was holding back the tears that were still fighting to come to her eyes, though doing a fairly bad job at it once Darren mentioned her. Blinking them back, she never liked to cry in front of anyone, nevermind Darren. "I had to go quick, sorry for the landing." she mused, frowning as she saw it again. She hadn't noticed the amount of blood until he started to limp. "Dead." she said with a tone as emotionless as she could get it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top