Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Laughing when he said 'gotcha,' it was obvious that today wasn't one of his better days with following along with her confusion. "It's a complacated thing to get, don't worry about not getting it." she spoke after getting up off the ground with a jump and walking towards her dresser. Picking up one of the photos upon it, she chucked it towards Darren. "Remember that?" she asked, knowing it was a picture from her third year, his fourth, by the lake on one of the worst days of the summer, both of them actually smiling.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Darren shrugged, he had understood fine. He caught the photo before it fell to the ground and looked at it. "Oh.." he said narrowing his eyes. He remembered it, but he han't remembered someone taking a pic of him then, he was quite camera shy and never allowed anyone to take photos of him. "Thats a candid shot.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Ginevra laughed, she loved the camera and was quite good with charms on them along with just getting others to get photos for her. Looking around the room, you could tell she was a fan of them. "Yeah, a second year was going around taking random pictures, I saw him take it and found him after. I was going to tell him he shouldn't just take random pictures of people, but I liked it so just asked him for a copy instead." she told him, her words mumbling into a long setence as she let out a loud breath, finishing her sentence. "Wow, that was hard to say."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:46 pm

"Yeah.." Darren muttered uninterestedly. "How many other photos do you have of me?" he asked, pocketing the photo.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Debating it, Ginevra looked around the room. "Probably a couple more, you never know with all of the ones I have around here." she really couldn't guess, she had pictures of her, her family and her friends out in the open and in albums. She was orgizined so she knew where they all were but she didn't know what they were all of. "Why?" she asked, looking back over to him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Darren followed her gaze around the room, there were photos lying here and there, and there were probably more in her room. "Nothing, I just wanted to know if you do, so I could burn them later.." Darren said chuckling.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Dropping her mouth in fake shock, she rolled her eyes. "Well, you wont be touching any of them then." she replied, laughing lightly. She really did think he would burn them and she didn't want that to happen.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 pm

"Ok whatever, but I always look stupid in photos" Darren said examining his picture again. He walked to the door and pocketed it again. "Well i think i'll be off then.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm

"If you're going to the Manor, not without me." she objected, her eyebrows pulling together as she watched him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm

"Im not going to the Manor" Darren lied. He knew she would find out he was lying though, she was good at that and ,admittedly, he wasn't great at lying. "And don't you have guests at your house?' he added, gesturing upstairs.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top