Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 11 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Darren jumped back, alarmed. "Calm down, I heard the Order were attacking there and i wanted to see" he explained quickly. "Nothing dangerous or life threatening"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren) - Page 11 Empty Re: Ginevra's House (tagged for Darren)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Testing him, she was still glaring. She hated when he did risky things without telling her but thought it was out of the picture if she ever did it, even by accident. "Then can I come?" she asked, raising her eyebrow and breathing slower, trying to calm down.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Darren was surprised by her offer, he should of guessed it though, it had been a mistake to stop at her house. "Naa, i changed my mind, it doesnt appeal much to me anymore' Darren said. She would by no means be coming to Malfoy Manor yet.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 pm

"You're lying." she said plainly. He just didn't want her to come, but she didn't have any worries on that, as she had convinced him not to long ago to let her go at the lake, it just took effort.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm

"Fine" Darren said angrily, why did she always have to complain?. "You can come, but only if you stay away from the fighting there."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 pm

Rolling her eyes once more, it seemed to become more and more needed each time she saw him. "Fine, but if anything happens to you, i'm not standing back." she promiced, shrugging simply.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Darren scowled again, it wasnt that he hadn't expected her to say that, but it was still annoying how little she cared for her own safety. "Nothing will happen to me" Darren said rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

"Then you have nothing to worry about." she replied, her tone normal again.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Darren sighed and rolled his eyes, not bothering to reply. "So what were you doing before I came?" he asked, changing the subject.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:48 pm

Ginevra shrugged as the question came up, everyone asked that if someone was already there. "Just showing Zoe and Charlie the room upstairs my mom charmed." she told him, not sure if she'd shown him it before or not.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top