Adebola's Condo in London - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola's Condo in London - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adebola's Condo in London

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola's Condo in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Adebola's Condo in London

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Zoe percked right up. "Thanks." She said as she took the glass from Abe. "So what are you up to these days?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 pm

" Nothing much. Muggle World is so boring. Sometimes if I'm bored I go shopping though. " Adebola replied to Zoe. " What are you up to these days ? " Adebola asked Zoe.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:27 pm

"OOO shopping I love shopping. I havnt been in forever though. We should definaly go one day. Nothing much. I just moved back home so, kinda settling in I guess." Zoe said looking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 pm

" Yeah, maybe we could go to together to the mall one day. " Adebola said agreeing to Zoe's suggestion.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 pm

"Sounds like a great idea to me. Just let me know." Zoe said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 pm

" Sure, I will. " Adebola replied to Zoe.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 am

"So what did you get on your last shopping trip. Anything good?" Zoe was curious now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Andrian walked toward Adebola, crossing the road "Hey Adebola" he croaked as he pushed the door open and looked around her new house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Adebola got another firewhiskey from the fridge. " Hey Andrian make yourself at home. Oh, here. " she said handing Andrian a firewhiskey. " Well, I bought new clothes and shoes. Also jewelery. Luckily I saw a candy shop like Honeydukes. And bought about three shopping bags of candy. " Adebola said. " But I didn't finish it. I locked it up in a safe. " she added.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 pm

"Oh hey Andy didn't see you in long time!" said Mariana shaking Andrian's hand hard as she didn't see him for months though she seen him yesterday! "And count me in for mall!" she added putting in Andrian's hand bottle of fire whiskey and cheered drinking whole bottle she got out for herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top