Snuggles by the fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snuggles by the fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snuggles by the fire

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snuggles by the fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Snuggles by the fire

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 pm

He smiled as she said these compliments, and he was satisfied. Chad put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek, "I feel very comfortable around you, and I know I can trust you with my utmost secrets, I just don't think you'd be prepared to hear them," he said his voice slightly cracking.

He stood up, walked off and came back with a book titled, "Serenity of Secrets" "I read this when Im feeling guilty, and I know you'll think I'm crazy but I sometimes talk to it," he knew he sounded stupid.

"Hey Taylor" a Slytherin boy in his year yelled, he looked up and saw the guys wand pointing at Amelia, "Incarcerous" the boy yelled, a green tendril shooting at Amelia, Chad leaped forward infront of Amelia and the spell hit him instead, the tendril wrapping around his neck choking him, he hoped she could stop the boy and untie him before he suffocated to death. Although in pain he was glad that it was him choking not Amelia.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Amelia sat there silently listening. She said nothing just listened, she was good at listening. If only he knew I spend hours each day talking to plants. She treated them with my care and tenderness then she ever could with a human. She didn’t know why it was but it was there.

“You’re not crazy,” she said softly. If anyone was crazy she knew it was herself. Everyone struggled time and time again and sometimes everyone acted a bit insane. It was life and Amelia had learned to accept as it is.

Amelia shrieked and jumped to her feet. Everything about her changed. Her eyes grew darker and her stance became cold as tone. She could only feel anger. It was consuming her. “Expelliarmus!” she casted hitting the boy square in the chest blasting him backwards into a bookcase. “Oppugno,” she casted as flock of golden flinches flew at the boy, though he wasn’t getting up anytime soon. “Tell anyone what happened here and you will wish you were never born,” she hissed. “Langlock,” she casted with a final flick.

Then she went to wrestle with the plant. Soon as she was able to pull it off she used ‘stupify’ to keep it from attack her. She hated using a spell like that on a plant but it was much more mild compared to what Jessica could do. She flicked her wand to fix the bookcase, like nothing had happened if they were lucky no one would show up.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 pm

"Thank you" he said panting heavily, "I also like you because you're good at beating Slytherins up, just be careful around me though" he said tousling her hair, it now messy, "sorry" he had an idea. "After the wake, I was wondering if I could possibly take you out, my tab of course, it could be just us, your family anything? I could go with you on a romantic jet if you want?" he could pay for these things, and offered hoping she couldn't resist. "Please it's the least I can do for you after you saved my life"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am

Amelia smiled softly. She listened to him closely. “I will go out with you but I don’t want anything special I just want just you and me on a normal date,” Amelia said softly. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed Chad gently on the lips. She really liked him. She felt like she didn’t deserve him, he was so good to her and she could be so mean to him. She wanted to give him more but was scared to and didn’t know how. She had never felt like this for anyone before in her life. She e had no idea how loved worked.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

"How is god's good name did I ever find you, and how is it that you aren't taken?" he asked holding her waist and kissing her on the lips passionately. 'That's fine a normal date," he said smiling, what was this feeling? Love? it wouldn't comprehend in his mind, was he able to love? "You know want, I'm going to kiss you right now, and you can't do anything about it" he picked her up flirtatiously and kissed her cheeks. and then put her down. "I, i, it just feels so surreal being with you, i'm so glad that you came into my life!"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:59 pm

“Well, I was never interesting in anyone and as I said most people are scared of my temper therefore I don’t give them the time to really get to know me,” she purred into her ear. The whole purring thing was strange but she did it every time she was this close to a person, her mum nicknamed her ‘kitten’ when she was a baby because of it. She squealed when he picked her up. She wasn’t used to be picked up like that. She managed to kiss him back, she was really hating how short she was though she wasn’t really that short but she felt like she was.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 am

He smiled at her, and messed up her hair, "You are so beautiful" he said, and was about to continue when a booming voice came from behind them, "I know to should be acknowledging each other, but not in a lovey dove way, stop, kissing and touching, if i have to tell you once more, there'll be punishments" he stifled a laugh, and the footsteps went away, then glanced at Amelia, "Do you want to get in trouble today?' he asked, asking her if she wanted to risk another kiss?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 am

Ignore

Last edited by Amelia Macmillan on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:13 am

Amelia was only able to hold back a laugh until the footsteps went away. If only the Librarian had seen the fight. That would have been priceless. It’s not like anything anyone or anything got hurt. Scarred for life maybe but not seriously injured, Chad would have been but he’s not.

“I think we’ve caused enough ruckus for one day. We should get you to the infirmary to make sure you are okay. I mean the plant still could have done some damage,” she added.

((OOC: We can stop here if you want and start something with Amelia and Chad at the Bones house when he is spending the night))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:19 am

(FIN)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor