Snuggles by the fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snuggles by the fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snuggles by the fire

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snuggles by the fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Snuggles by the fire

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:56 am

"Ok" he said nodding not understanding one word she said. He figured she was speaking Scottish, and pretended he understood. He gave her another square of chocolate and smiled at her, "I missed you," he said quite plainly, "continue"

Chad didn't mind listening to Amelia she had a nice voice, and he had to be there for her, he'd read in the Daily Prophet about the Wake, and was going to surprise her there, he figured it would give her a pick-me up, "Ok, what about Jessica, what do you think of her?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 am

Amelia giggled. It was so funny to play this game with him. How long would it take him to ask about what she was talking about? “Tá tú rud bocht lag nach dtuigeann tú an teanga na hAlban,” she said shaking her head.

Amelia sighed. Of course, she had to come up. It was like World War 3 between the two of them. She hadn’t started until Jessica got violent therefore she shall be cold. She still loved her sister even through the snide remarks. “She means well. She just doesn’t deal with stress or death that well. She did lose her twin, Claire, so I don’t blame her but bloody hell is she violent. I had to save a poor plant from her the other day,” she said cringing with memory. Those were one of those she could do without.

((Translation: You poor poor thing you don't understand the language of the Scottish))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 am

"Oh, yes I agree" he said in regards to her Scottish, she was probably asking a question, or was she? "Eu amo o baño no inverno" he said, not knowing what it meant. "So..." he said, thinking of another family member, this was very interesting.

"Ok, what do you think of your parents divorce? Was it calm, or did it cause abuse etc?"
He knew this was kind've stepping over the line, but he thought she could handle it.

((Translation: I love the toilet in winter))
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 am

“What are you speaking? If you’re trying to do Scottish that isn’t Scottish, that’s some Spanish related language,” giggled Amelia. She was very amused. What until he had to try to understand her father. Oh that was going to be fun.

“What do you think I think of it? It’s stupid but I think it’s the only way to wake up my father. It was perfect calm before and after thank you very much. Moving on,” she said a bit demanding during the end. She didn’t want to ever talk about that. Part of her was still hoping her parents would get back together.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 am

He knew he had hit a sensitive spot and let out an awkward cough. "Look at this" he said, keeping one hand under hers, and another pointing at the fire. "Look closely into the blazing fire, and just breath in the smoke, resist your urge to cough, and think about a happy thought. Then put your head close to the flames but don't actually touch them and think of a sad thought. What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Now move it back and think of a happy thought, what are you thinking about? He'd learnt this method a while ago from his siblings, "do you feel better?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Amelia didn’t answer any of Chad’s questions keeping silent but did as he said. It felt strange. A warm tingling feeling, it startled her. “A bit,” she said. She did feel a bit better. It wasn’t much but some was better than none.

“Why do you like me?” she asked finally squeezing his hand back. She had to know. She wasn’t anything special, so why did he like her when he could have any girl he wanted. She hoped it wasn’t just the power that came with the family. She doubted that was true but she had to hear that it wasn’t too believe it.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 am

"Honestly?" he said, squeezing her hand even harder now, looking into her dark blue eyes, "I like how you're a perfectionist, and how you're strong-minded. I love when you purr when I give you cuddles," he said a chuckle escaping him, "you're sensitive, loyal and hate doing things twice if you can do it right the first time" he took a breath and smiled at her.

"I love you for superficial reasons, and the reason your family loves you. I think you're beautiful, and I love the way your hair is wavy. I love your eyes they remind me of the dark which I hate, but my fears go away when I'm with you."

"You want to know why I like you? I like you for you." he said poking his index finger into her chest. "I don't like you, I love you" he said, leaning in, hoping not to create awkwardness and pecked her on the lips then smiling, "no matter what anyone says, be yourself" before kissing her on the lips once more.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:20 am

Amelia smiled slightly. She had been satisfied with his answer, actually rather breath taken by it. What happened between her and Alex didn’t seem to be more than just a kiss. It was so impulsive she never expected that much out of it, maybe in a few years. She reminded herself that Chad was here no and he was kissing her right now.

She was stunned. She was just sitting there unsure what to do. Part of her wanted to kiss back but part of her was scared that if she did there would be no turning back. In the end of her argument with her inner self she ended up kissing him back.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 am

He kissed her this time, but held her neck, he would kiss her more, but there were teachers and whatnot in the library, it was probably not the best time to break it to his friends he was always out kissing a Hufflepuff. "Ok, your turn, what do you like about me?"

He wondered the possible reasons, and wondered what she could like about him, he was a Slytheirn, a dirty Slytherin, what did she see in him?

(I'll make the posts longer after you reply!)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:34 am

Amelia had to really think hard to come up with words, Chad was distracting her. What did she like about Chad? It had been more emotional then she really liked talking about, erm this wasn’t’ easy after all. Then she finally got the right words. She let a slight sigh.

“First you’ve always been nice to be. Secondly, you saved me from a very long painful death by falling from the Clocktower. And when I get into one of my ‘moods’ you don’t let me walk all over you, unlike most people,” she said “that’s just a few, if I said them all we’d be here all day.” She finally smiled a real smile, not her forced ones but a real one.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum