Always A New Family Member - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Always A New Family Member - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Always A New Family Member

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Always A New Family Member - Page 3 Empty Re: Always A New Family Member

Post by James S. Potter Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm

James laughed. It never failed to amuse him when wizards mis-pronounced muggle inventions. It reminded him of Arthur everytime, what with his 'please-men' and 'eklectricity'. James idly wondered whether she'd have a fascination with plugs, but then he decided probably not.

"It's pronounced computer, and I suppose I've just seen too much fighting in my day to want a Death Eater to come calling. Luckily, I have so many enchantments up, that they'd be hard-pressed to find me."

James reclined back, stretching his hands over his head, and groaning in pleasure as the action caused his spine to crack. He'd been trying to get rid of that crick for hours.

"Yeah, I play seeker," he affirmed, "you ever play any Quidditch?"
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 am

"Hmm... Quidditch. Is playing counted as continuously falling off when your 300 metres high from the ground?" she said laughing at him. "Were you on the quidditch team at Hogwarts, like your dad, or not? I thought you were probably scouted"

"So, are you still in contact with Jack, or have you drifted apart?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 pm

"I take it you never played much, then," James replied laughingly, "and yes, I played Seeker for the Gryffindors. Made the team in my 3rd year, made Captain in my 5th, though that was mostly due to circumstance. We lost our Captain to graduation, and the student who was to be Captain was killed along with her whole family, so I got voted in. Would probably have never been scouted if I hadn't made the team.

Me and Jack have casual conversations. I would never make the claim that she is my best friend or anything. Most of our interactions are strictly business."
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 am

"Ok, Sh--" she said, looking at her watch, "I'm late, it's my shift at work" she said, picking up her bag and putting her beer in the sink. "It was very very good seeing you again, and I'll see you tomorrow at the meeting I guess, well goodbye James" she said hugging him.

"PS." she said running through the door, "It's my first meeting, stick up for me, why don't ya" she said grinning at him, she waved good bye and she was gone, her appearance changing as well.

((OOC: If you want me to edit it I can Smile))
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

James stopped, mid-word, his mouth hanging open; surprised at the abrupt departure. He accepted her hug somewhat awkwardly, not used to being physical with others. It wasn't overly bad, though.

"Don't be late," James said, "and just don't get ahead of yourself at the meeting. You'll be fine."

Too bad that last comment had went unheard....

((lol, sorry, had to add that last part, seeing as how the meeting is going...))
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top