Of Many Faces - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Of Many Faces - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Of Many Faces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Of Many Faces - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Many Faces

Post by Whight Linstrum Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:03 am

Whight grabbed her hand tightly; there was no way out for her now. He looked her dead in the eyes. “Upon my request you will promptly summon yourself to me no matter the time. After your arrival, you will do as I ask without question or hesitation and to the best of your ability. What I may ask of you is only limited by fact that no harm will befall your pack by your hand. You presents will not be requested while I’m in the presents of Aaron Marcheti nor will I instruct you to summon yourself to Aaron Marcheti. These terms will last until I decide to end them.”

Whight waited…
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm

He grabbed her hand and she tried to match his grip. Nester stood above them, wand tip resting on their hands. Naomi's eyes locked with this strange man, her heart pumping madly inside of her chest, almost feeling as though it were hurling itself against her ribcage in an attempt to escape.

He had finished so she responded, "I agree to these terms." A vine of liquid fire burst from Nester's wand and bound their hands.

"I will do as you ask when I am called so long as the call does not mean I will be called before Aaron Marcheti, and it will not require me to aid the death of my pack members." Hers was much shorter, for she did not like to speak if she did not have to. He had said it already, but she felt the need to hear him agree to that clause specifically.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Whight was pleased with the turn out. He released Naomi's hand and reached into his pocket. "Here is your wand," he said with a plesant smile. After she took it from him, Whight dissolved his spell and apparated to Aaron's want shop to deliver the news.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top