Of Many Faces - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Of Many Faces - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Of Many Faces

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Of Many Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Many Faces

Post by Whight Linstrum Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 am

Whight considered himself very patient but he had other matters to attend to. This was slowly beginning to waste his time. Still, he knew he had to wait. Things like this rarely went as smoothly as Whight would have liked.

"Let me repeat myself," he said with a tone of annoyance. "If you come with me no harm will befall you. I understand you may not see the sense in the offer I'm handing you, but i suggest you take it. Either way you will do as I ask one way or another."

Whight continued to wait a little longer.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Nester was close now. Very close. She knew that when he arrived, she could make her hasty escape. It seemed he had heard what was going on and was slowly creeping towards her, picking his ways through the alleys like a creature through a forest. Her nose alerted her to the closing distance between them.

No matter what assurances this man gave, Naomi's paranoid mind could not believe he meant her no harm, especially if she was to be taken to Aaron. "Where would I be going then?" she asked. "If I were to come to you, exactly where would our destination be?" Buy some time, buy some time. Hurry Nester.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Whight could sense his illusions wearing. The boy would be able to find them soon if he hadn't already. Naomi seemed to be stalling which was probably her best move so far, but Whight was tired of standing. "You will soon see," he said.

With a whisper he cast 'Expelliarmus.' Aaron wanted her alive so Whight knew better than to make an attempt on the woman's life. He also knew there were more dangerous spells he could have cast but he want to scare her as little as possible.

As she was reacting to his spell Whight cast an anit-disapparation jinx in the alley. "Incarcerous," he voiced quickly and ropes made their way toward Naomi.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Naomi was not prepared; she had never been a great dueller, and it proved to be her weakness now, for her wand suddenly flung from her hand. Though her instincts with a wand were not prime, her instincts in general kept her in this fight with a chance. The ropes lunging toward her were about halfway there when, with a growl, she flung the trashcan towards them.

She would have seen the ropes wrap around the trashcan, had she not immediately turned and fled, turning at the alleys end down another one that smelled more heavily of Nester. She spotted a broken bottle ahead and scooped it up as she ran, continually checking her back. The fact that the full moon had been so close to this point of time may prove to be her savior- she was much quicker and much more sensitive to the small matters that would keep her alive.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 am

Whight aimed his wand to the ground as Naomi ran. He casually walked over and picked up her wand and placed it in his jacket pocket. He knew they were in a net a alleyways so escape would take a minute or two. It was his guess that the boy had already reunited with Naomi.

Whight raised his wand as he rounded the corner. As Naomi ran Whight worked to redirect her step. With a jerk of the wand an explosion occurred in front of Naomi causing the pavement to blast from the ground. Whight continued the attack. "Stupify," he said.

He began to slowly walk her way.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Suddenly, the ground before Naomi exploded. In a second, she had a decision to make. Hesitate, and be hurt; turn and run, bringing herself closer to Whight; go forward with the only plan she even seriously considered. She threw her arms up to her face as shrapnel bit into her limbs, torso, and a part of her neck. A serious burn hit her ankle and she stumbled a bit, but continued on.

There was a sudden overwhelming smell of Nester and she turned, seeing him join her from one of the connected alleyways. Just as he did, however, a beam of red hit him square in the back. She immediately turned, catching him as he fell with one hand and flinging the broken bottle towards their pursuer. Her hand now free, she took the wand from Nester's hand and pulled him towards her.

As the dust from the rubble cleared, Naomi appeared- holding her friend around the midsection with one arm as he lolled against her, Nester's wand held tightly in her raised arm. "I am not going," she stated. "But I would come to an agreement with you, if you let my friend and I leave here."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 pm

The boy had finally arrived. Just as Whight had imagined the boy caused the most of inconveniences. His opponent now had a wand and could retaliate. Whight had no problem whatsoever in killing the boy. He was told to kill anyone who ever got in his way.

Whight thought for a moment after Naomi spoke. He realized that there could be potential in making a deal with the woman. Aaron wanted her badly and Whight worked for Aaron, but she didn't know this. For all she knew he was only contracted by Aaron for this very job and nothing else. In a way if the woman worked for Whight she would be working for Aaron.

"The only agreements worth making in a time like this are the unbreakable kind. I will let you and your friend be if you can make this sort of agreement. Perhaps this will give a grace period from Mr. Marcheti and his anger with you will diffuse." Whight paused to let his words sink in. "I will need an unbreakable vow," he continued, "When I call upon you, you will come and do as I ask. This I feel is your only other option. In the same respect I will vow not to call you to the presence of Mr. Marcheti. He will have to find other means to gain you audience. You must remember that I have a life and a job at stake so I do not casually offer this."

Whight waited, ready to attack again if he had to.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

She listened to all he had to say, weighing her options. She was, essentially, ruining the reputation she was working hard to rebuild. Elijah said that one wrong move would land her in Azkaban, and she might have been swearing to do it just then. But Naomi had become bent on surviving, and she and her pack must survive. If worst came to worst, they'd take to the forests.

"I can't kill my pack members," she said, her voice cracking. "The current ones anyone. Surely you can allow me that, too."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Whight considered her proposal and quickly saw no harm in the matter. If he wanted her pack members dead her would just do it himself.

He made his way closer to Naomi and the boy with his wand at the ready. "Fair enough, your pack will remain safe from your hand," he said. "The boy shall be our witness to the vow." Whight stopped before he made he full approach as to not make Naomi any more uncomfortable. He extended his other hand and slightly lowered his wand. "Shall we?" he asked.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 am

Naomi looked down at Nester and flicked her wand at him. He stirred and began to strain towards the man, but Naomi held him tightly. "No, Nester," she said, shaking her head. She looked over at the man and handed Nester his wand. "You're going to be acting as our Bonder in an Unbreakable Vow."

He gaped but she released him, grasping hands with the man. Staring at him, she said, "You begin with your terms." Nester stepped forward, placing the wand atop their hands.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top