Young faces - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Young faces  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Young faces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young faces  - Page 3 Empty Re: Young faces

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Silvyr watched in anticipation as Bella told him she had a secret as well. He realized that through his act of trust he must have gained his new young friends as well. She closed her eyes and suddenly a ghost like version was sitting next to her and spoke to him. He had only seen the bit of magic done once or twice in front of him. It was advanced magic for someone as young as her.

"That's really impressive." Silvyr said through a smile, "Has that come in handy around the castle?"
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 pm

"Thank you, it runs in the family and skips a generation." he asked a very interesting question, "Yes, especially in Divination, the worst subject ever, the teacher doesn't pay attention, so I wait in the common room, and project to the room, and she doesn't notice it a ghost version, it's very fun, and I don't have to learn about Apparition, so no splinches."

Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

"Lucky you." Silvyr said jokingly under his breath after Bella told him she didn't have to worry about splinches.

"Speaking of classes. When do you have to get back to the castle. We've been here for quiet awhile." Silvyr said thinking about the time. "I just don't want to keep you from school and become a wanted man for stealing you."

The thought of how it would look for an Order member to be caught with an underage student who skipped class for a lunch date ran through his mind.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 pm

She looked at her watch and swore, "Sh--" she said, drinking the last sip of her espresso, "I've got potions, and I can't be late" she said, a frothy moustache forming above her lip, "It was nice to meet you" she said, holding out her hand for him to shake it, "I hope we meet again" she tripped over her shoes in a hurry and fell to the ground, a tear fell from her eye, not because she was hurt, but because she was supposed to be the perfect student, she couldn't afford to be late and lose her reputation.

She ruffled Leah coat's and smiled at Silvyr, "Thank you for the food," she smiled at him, and left the café running towards the stone wall, to arrive at the Leaky Cauldron, and head back to the school. She got into the pub and her determination faltered, "Been enjoying yourself Evans?" her divination teacher who was standing next to the entrance of the secret passage.

(You can say it was your fault or whatever)
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:54 pm

His question must have been a little late he thought to himself as soon as Bella began rushing around before she stood up. As soon as she stood though her small body seeming collapsed to the ground. Silvyr reached down to help her up but she was already up and hustling out the door before he even said goodbye.

"I think we made her late." Silvyr said to Leah who was wining softly and looking across the table. A school book was sitting next to wall on the booth Bella had been sitting in. Silvyr swore under his breath before grabbing it.

He stood from the table and spoke to Leah while digging in his pocket for money to pay for lunch, "Find her." Leah's noise began sniffing rapidly as she moved briskly to the door. Throwing down the coins Silvyr shouted to the bartender before running after Leah, "Money's on the table."

As soon as Silvyr exited the cafe he saw Leah standing in front of the Leaky Cauldron down the street. He continued his running pace and opened the door. Leah fought to get in first but stopped as soon as she saw Bella. Silvyr saw the worst thing he could have thought of. Bella was standing frozen from fear in front of what looked to be a teacher. It was times like these Silvyr enjoyed having trained so diligently in Occlumens back during his final two years of school. He spoke as soon as he caught the eye sight of the professor. "Hey, thanks for stopping her. I was worried she would forget what she came all this way for. My parents owled me asking to pick this up for Bella. They said she had forgotten to pick up this book for one of her classes." Silvyr said with a happy smile.

The professor stared at him with unbelieving eyes, "And who might you be, Sir?" Responding the way they had spoke of at the pub Silvyr knew Bella would be able to pick up quickly on the lie as well. "I'm her cousin. I didn't mean to take her away from her responsibilities at school but I'm not able to send Owls at this time." Silvyr didn't want to have to go any further if at all possible but the woman asked the next obvious question. "Oh really? And why is that, Mr....?"

"Silvyr Svan." he said extending his hand. The lady looked at it refusing to shake it. "That doesn't answer my first question Mr. Svan." She said in the same harsh tone. Silvyr didn't care if the woman or Bella knew at this point so he thought it safe to reveal another secret today. "I can't send Owls right now because my being in London isn't supposed to be known of at this time. I'm apart of the Order and my mission is mainly to keep my head down until I'm needed by a fellow member." Silvyr said scanning the empty pub once more. "I accepted to get her book as long as she had a way to get here and get back safely and unnoticed. Though it appears she only be doing one of those now. I'm sorry for allowing her to break the rules but I didn't have a choice. It's my fault for her coming here but I had no other way of helping." he finished hoping she accepted the partial lie. Silvyr was apart of the Order but he had actually been searching for books on spell creation once more to perfect a spell for his Lord.

The woman's harsh features seemed to relax as she spoke this time, "Well I can't same I'm pleased. Just because you are what you are and do what you do doesn't mean you can break rules Mr. Svan. I take it you're an Auror as well then. I don't believe this type of blemish would go over well at the Ministry would it? But I can overlook it this once. Next time I will be speaking with my higher ups and Ms. Bella will be facing the consequences. Bella, get to class. Now." She said urging Bella to move quickly.

Silvyr nodded and handed Bella her book. He knew why the professor was doing this. She supported the cause of fighting for the wizarding world. The thought wouldn't leave the back of his mind how if she really knew about who he worked for he would undoubtedly be having to murder a teacher. He stopped himself before he went any further with his thoughts. "There's no need for anything like that SIlvyr. She's helping thank god."
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Her frown faltered as she saw Silvyr coming, was he going to save her?
"Hey, thanks for stopping her. I was worried she would forget what she came all this way for. My parents owled me asking to pick this up for Bella. They said she had forgotten to pick up this book for one of her classes."

She didn't know wether to play along, or just nod. He was lying for her, she wasn't going to say anything, ness the teacher asked her. "Is that really your cousin Bella?" she gulped silently and responded, in what was probably the highest pitch anyone would ever hear, she had never been so embarrassed. "Um... Yes of course, this is Silvyr Svan, my fathers, mothers, sisters, son of a son. The one and only" she said, sweat dripping down her forehead, she was not made out for lying.

Her apparent cousin handed her the book, and she thanked him. "Bella, get to class now!" "Yes Miss" she said, walking to the passageway, she managed to turn around before she entered the tunnel, and behind the teachers bak, she mouthed "Thank you" to Silvyr and started to walk into the tunnel, but she stopped. She pointed her wand at the back of the teachers head, and whispered "Novo Red" and the professor hair, turned a crimson hue
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top