Young faces - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Young faces  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Young faces

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young faces  - Page 2 Empty Re: Young faces

Post by Silvyr Svan Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 pm

A large smile crept onto his face, "Was this all part of your plan? Get me talking and then when the conversation becomes mutually interesting you ask me to help with lunch? You know if you forgot all of your money back at the castle you can just tell me." Silvyr couldn't help but make a joke towards the young girl. She was so sweet and innocent. He found it incredibly different from the people he had been working for and with over the past few years. She hadn't been changed or scarred by the world yet. "I'm just joking. I would be happy to buy you an espresso and cheese cake." he said.

"Ha. Yeah I guess you could say that. No, I wasn't very popular. At least not that I knew of. I honestly only ever hung out with Leah my whole seven years. I just wanted to learn everything I could and become someone out in the real world. Not sure it paid off though yet." Silvyr said smiling slightly after his last statement. He had come so far from the day after graduation when he left the world behind and traveled the world and city streets helping those he could. God he was so naive at the time.

Reluctant to answer the last question Silvyr laughed and looked down at Leah who had grown tired of sitting and was now laying next to him on the seat, "No I'm not really at a point in my life where I could handle a relationship right now in my life. I travel constantly and work even more. I guess when you try to make a difference in the world you have to be willing to make some sacrifices. Besides I've only met one woman who Leah has been completely comfortable around, but she's so into her work..." he began to trail of realizing he was opening up to a this young stranger. He tried to laugh off his last statement with a shy smile.

"Anyways, how about those espressos? They must have forgotten about us due to the crowd. I'll be right back." Silvyr said as he stood from the table and walked to the bar. The old wizard behind the bar looked up at him and quickly spat back the order that they had put in a few minutes ago before he reassured Silvyr it would only be another moment. Silvyr spoke loudly enough for the man to hear over the hum of multiple conversations going on at once, "Two espressos as well please. Just put it all on my tab." he said before walking back over to the table where Bella and Leah were still sitting.

"Just a few more moments on our order. So do you play any quidditch or are you the studious type as well?" he asked with a smile, hoping the red in his cheeks from blushing had gone away.

Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

"Maybe" she said, smiling and blushing, "and just so you know, when you're in a classroom looking for secret passageways, and a teacher is trying to get into the room, you kind've let the money slip your mind," she said smiling, "Have you ever snuck out of hogwarts, before?' she knew most people were guilty of the harmless crime. "If you have, tell me the passages, so I can find other places to get out,' she said smirking. "But thank you" she said smiling at him. He was a nice man.

"I'm sure it will, someday, your big break, might happen today for all you know." she said smiling, she pointed to a random man, "for all you know, he could be a big CEO in a big company, worth billions of galleons, and he's giving up his job, to the first person that asks, you wouldn't know if you don't ask" she said concentrating. "You could be giving up billions for all you know it, but you won't take the leap". she said bluntly, her stomach grumbling.

She overheard him saying to the barman, "Two espressos as well please. Just put it all on my tab." she smiled at him, he was genuine, any woman would be lucky to have him. "You didn't have to do that," she said smiling at him. She had the tiniest little crush on him, but in a funny way, not in a cradle snatcher or cougar way. She would freak if he liked her romantically, she prayed he didn't.

"Well, I play Chaser, if you must know. I think we have almost nothing in common, well maybe our taste in drinks,' she said smiling.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am

He felt bad for not having any info on the subject to help her out, "No we only ever snuck out into the forbidden forest or onto the grounds late late at night. I had not interest to come back to the city with all of these humans cluttering each and every street corner." Silvyr said being completely honest.

He listened to her speak on the subject of dreams and didn't believe she understood him completely, "Oh, no no I'm not talking about work wise. My goal has always been to make this world a better place. I don't want to be known. I want to work behind the scenes changing things where it really matters." He said answering her comments about a possible CEO sitting at a table close to there's. He knew that was actually quite possible considering the cafe was one of the best restaurants in London and one of two on Diagon Alley.

Silvyr knew that it wasn't necessary but he had never hurt in his life for gold thanks to his families last name. He smiled and shrugged it off, "I know but it's the least I can do for a young Hogwarts kid like you. You seem to be on the right track and it takes me back to the days when I was your age."

Silvyr watched the bar tender wave his wand at a few plates of food. The utensils seemed to spring to life as the made their way over to the table in mid air. Silvyr nodded to the man while listening to Bella. He nudged Leah before responding as the food landed in front of all of them, "Well we don't know that much about each other. I don't think we can make such a bold statement as to say we have nothing else in common." he said with a smile.

The young girl sitting across from him made him feel so happy to be sitting in front of. He couldn't seem to put it into words in his head. He felt as if he was enjoying a lunch with a little sister.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 am

"Oh, ok. I'm surprised, you might've not been brave, but you do look like the adventurous type, even if it resulted in you being n trouble," she smiled at him, she had only met him an hour ago, and he was already putting food and drinks on his tab for her. Now this is what a gentleman is made of.

"Well, thank you, i'll sometime pay you back for it," she smiled. Bella would never pay him back, not because she was a bad person or anything, but just because she'd probably never see him ever again.

She felt like he was her older brother, someone to care for her, someone to buy her things, someone to never judge her. The cheesecake, was all of a sudden in front of her, and she picked up her teaspoon, and etched a tiny bit out of it, and swallowed, "Oh my god," she said nearly at the point of drooling, "You have to try some of this," she said, going in for more.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am

The young girl's face lit up as she ate a bite of the cheese cake he had gotten her. A smile grew across his face. Her look of enjoyment was all he needed as far as payment was concerned. She told him he needed to try some but he didn't think he could stomach something so sweet. "No thanks, I'm not as big of a fan. But I'm glad you ordered it." He said enjoying the sight of her enjoying it as much as she was.

He blew on his soup trying to get it to cool before he began eating it. Leah didn't wait at all though as she tore into her turkey leg that was sitting in front of her. He laughed at the difficulty she was having at getting the meat off of the bone. Finally she grew tired of eating her food politely and jumped up onto the table devouring the turkey in front of her. Silvyr was scared at first of the dishes on the table before he realized she had remained to her side of the table and hadn't knocked anything over. The bar tender shouted over at Silvyr, "Get that beast off the table before I kick you guys out of here."

The remark was blunt and Silvyr knew why but he took to the side of his friend over some random man, "If you have a problem with her then we can settle this right here. She's not hurting anything and I paid for the food. If she wants to be on the table while she eats it then she can as far as I'm concerned." He said with as much force as the bar tender had used shouting at them across the bar. Every eye was on their table now and Silvyr began to feel uncomfortable. As he looked around the room everyone looked away just in time to miss his eye sight, going back to what they were doing.

Silvyr was only worried about offending Bella at that point, "I'm sorry but sometimes she can't help herself. We haven't eaten all day." he said trying to explain for Leah being on the table.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 am

She watched as Silvyr told the man hows it was. "No, don't feel bad. You've payed for the food, you should be able to eat it in peace. Not with the barman yelling at you," she lowered her voice as she said this, so the barman wouldn't kick them out. "So, how long has Leah been domesticated for, she seems like quite the little lady. Yes you are" she said scuffling her hair.

"Where did you find her? She has a beautiful coat, it's all white and shiny, and everything? Are you sure this dog isn't an angel dog," she said smiling at him. She had one more bite of the cheesecake, and couldn't help herself, 'here, you have to try some," she said putting the spoon in his mouth, "it's good isn't it?". She said smiling, then giving some to Leah. "Can I have a new spoon?' she asked the bartender. And within seconds a new fork appeared. She talked quietly to Silvyr, "I asked for a spoon and they give me a fork, yes it's great service, isn't it?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Silvyr rubbed his hand around on Leah’s side while she moved the pearly white bone around on the table. “I don’t know if you can actually say she’s been domesticated. Leah here has been by my best friend ever since I was a kid. The night she saved me I took her in and she slept by my side. I remember staying up all night making sure she was comfortable and mending her bones properly.” He said while the memory brought a smile to his face.

“She actually found me out in the woods around my family’s house in Sweden. Yeah she really is beautiful and she is an angel. Atleast she has been in my life. She’s been the only reason I’ve taken the high road a lot of times out there in the world. If you want to know a secret some people have told me that you can’t tell us apart out in the forest.” Silvyr knew she wouldn’t understand fully until he had a chance to show her his other form.

Suddenly a spoon was coming at his face before he knew it. The creamy texture and rich taste of the cheesecake began to spread through his mouth. He forced a smile while noticing Bella was feeding Leah the same amount. She looked like she was enjoying it a bit more than Silvyr at this point. He swallowed loudly before looking up and nodding sarcastically.

He picked up his espresso and finished it off ridding himself of the sweet cheesecake taste still in his mouth. “So have you learned any fun tricks yet in school? I remember I couldn’t wait to learn certain abilities when I was younger.” He said interested in what kind of witch the girl would grow up to be.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh, just a few," she aimed her wand at the bar tenders face, and when he was pouring a drink and had his back tuned she whispered, "Obscuro" and a bling blindfold crept over his face, "pretend you never saw it" she said to Silver, and went to take a bite of her cheesecake, but it was all gone, her eyes immediately flickered to Leah, and gave her the evil eyes, to make the dog feel guilty.

"Did you take my cake" she asked slowly, she wasn't angry, she just wanted to know. The dogs head slightly lowered and Bella said "Dont worry bout' it girl" and ruffled her cost.

"what's your secret?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Silvyr laughed but kept his head down and facing towards Leah. He knew the bartender would be looking his way instantly ready to blame him for the joke.

After a few moments he looked around the cafe to see if anyone was there that be a reason for him to not show off his other side. The coast was clear from what he could tell. "Well ever since I was a kid I've been a gifted wizard but mainly in transfiguration." Silvyr said while speaking under his breath. He snapped his fingers and Leah jumped off the table taking a seat next to him. He pointed his wand from his lap towards his friend. Before his eyes she began to morph until she was nothing more than a bag sitting next to him on the seat. He quickly replaced his wand and checked to see if anyone had been paying attention but as usual no one had even spared a passing glance. Silvyr morphed into his other more preferred form in the blink of an eye and jumped up onto the table staring Bella down.

Silvyr sat down in front of Bella as if he were Leah for the two looked exactly alike and waited for a few moments before hopping back down and morphing once again. He knew Leah wouldn't enjoy staying in the form she was in for long. Again he pulled out his wand onto his lap and morphed her back to herself. Once complete she shook out her hair starting from her head and going to her butt and sat beside Silvyr as if nothing had happened.

Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Bella gasped as he turned his dog into a bag, "What've you done?" she asked, but knew there was probably a reason why? She watched amazed, as he turned into a near macth of the Snow Hound, and she smiled, "I know you're naturally a mutt, but I like you better when your not scratching yourself" she said, and he turned back to his natural term. "That was amazing, I didn't know you were a animagus"

"I have a little secret too" she said grinning at him, she closed her eyes, and concentrated, and right next to her and identical match of her, only in a spiritual form appeared. Her normal form, looked fine but her spiritual form was beaming and was half-translucent. Bella 2 said in a wispy voice, "I can astral project" she said grinning, and hoping no-one would notice her, her ghost form went back into her body, and her opaque form smiled at him, "It really helps when I'm bored in class!"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top