A warning to remember - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A warning to remember - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A warning to remember

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A warning to remember - Page 4 Empty Re: A warning to remember

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Peppermint.. mm, yeah, it was good. "Basic milk chocolate, I think." Darien cocked his head and looked at Chad. "What do you think of white chocolate?" That was something he often asked, because they all said it was good. And Darien was one of them who didn't like it.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm

"Well, I like it, but I could live without it, it's definitely not my favourite, by far" he said, thinking back to fun times. "Basic milk, that is the worst, what can you use it for? There's no flavour".
"Ok," he said scraping up the last piece of egg, "What's your favourite spell to use in duels?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:52 pm

"Really? At last someone who isn't interested in white chocolate.." Darien smiled. They did have something in common. "There is a flavour.." And he liked the ones with nuts in them, too. What Chad started talking about spells, he shrugged. "I guess it depends on why are we dueling. If I need to kill, then of course these spells, but if just for practice.. I can't name one specific, I'm afraid. What about you?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 am

"Well, I specifically like 'Obliviate' the way it can erase the mind of someone in a matter of seconds, to make the seen unseen, I think it's amazing. "So, how old are you?".
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm

"Yeah, that's a good one, too." Though it was easy to protect. "I'm 22," he answered then. Not too old, and not too young. He liked being 22. It was a good year, too. He met Lucifer and all the other people. He was quite happy already. "Are you waiting for graduation?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm

"I really don't know, I don't want to leave my friends, but I really really want to get out into the world, and see everything, What about you? Would you rather be back I'm school, or right here in the big bold world?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Darien shrugged. "I somewhat miss school, I met some awesome people there, but then again, with traveling and all this, I can meet so many other people and there are no boundaries. So I guess I prefer being free from all these school obligations." Darien took a bite from his cake. "Have you thought of what you want to become, when you have finished school?" Other than DE.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 am

"Well, becoming an Auror, seems nice, but they fight the DE's, so I can't be, what about you where do you work?"

((OOC: Where are we going with this?))
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am

OOC: I don't know, what would you want to happen?

"Yeah, it would be weird.." To be an auror and a Death Eater at the same time. "I don't work yet, I just moved here, so I haven't looked for a job, but I'm thinking maybe something in St Mungos.."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:16 pm

OOC: Don;t really care? Whatever suits you?

"Ok, thtat's so boring, you guys are so boring, I could kill you, seriously for a laugh, are you straight or gay?" he asked bluntly?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top