A warning to remember - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A warning to remember - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A warning to remember

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A warning to remember - Page 3 Empty Re: A warning to remember

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Darien now laughed slightly. "I can't save everyone. But as I said, I'll fight for the ones I love, don't ever doubt that." Dar looked at Chad, slightly confused. Why was he crying? "It's weird that you're concerned about Dark Forces, when you yourself are a slytherin and slytherins are usually proud of that."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:57 am

"I'm concerned, because I'm going to become a" he was about to say death eater, but then he didn't wan to go to Azkaban. "So.... you don't care who rules you?" he said, this pissed him off. He didn't understand it, he growled at him and started to sulk. How could this day get worse?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 am

"If you're gonna become one of them then Why are you afraid of that?" Darien shook his head. "And I care, who rules me, if there is someone ruling me. Right now, I'd say there is no one ruling over me. But if someone would tell me what I can do and what I can't do, then of course I'd mind that."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 am

"Your Eggs Benedict" she said holding out a plate of burning eggs with creamy hollandaise sauce. He accepted the eggs and started sawing them with his knife like a vicious mad-men. "Can we change the subject?".
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 am

"Of course we can, what do you want to talk about? Weird though, because brave as you are, you should be able to talk about these things." Darien smiled slightly and soon his cake arrived, too. Yeah, he was a bit too mean.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

He was frustrated, it was like the man was pointing out he wasn't meant to be on Slytherin, he sighed he didn't have to put up with this crap. "Quidditch" he said pursing his lips, " who's your favorite player?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 pm

"I don't like Quidditch much," Darien answered, cocking his head. He was afraid of heights and was one of them rares who didn't enjoy playing or even watching Quidditch. Weird, yes, but that was the truth.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 am

Chad put his head on the table in frustration, "Do we have anything in common?" he didn't think they did, "Did you like chocolate?". He must like this, if not he'd leave.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 am

"Sure we do," Darien said. They both have their beliefs. And having their own opinions is something in common.. "Yeah, I love chocolate." Darien smiled slightly. He could only live on chocolate. It was good. "You too, I assume. What's your favorite?"
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:04 pm

"Oh," he said, surprised, he was expecting the boy to say he was allergic, "Peppermint, the way the mint tastes like heaven, it so good" he said shivering, but in a good way. "What about you? WHat's your favourite?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top