Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont] - Page 3 Empty Re: Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont]

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 pm

She looked at him, with the utmost confusion. The shield was a rabbit. "Ok, we're working on Charms, not transfiguration" she said smirking, "And, you're not better then me. I'm just a good teacher," she said grinning at him.

"Let's try again, shall we?" she waved her wand and muttered a spell, and the rabbit, turned bigger, lost it arms, and all body parts, and reformed into the shield. "It's ok, you're probably just not good enough yet," she picked up the shield, and repeated the countdown, "1...2...3..." her hand let go off the shield, and plummeted towards the ground, but she caught it, "If you levitate it correctly, I'll teach you how to make out, properly." She knew this sweetened the deal, "infront of the school, at dinner, interested?"
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont] - Page 3 Empty Re: Enemies, but not really enemies [Cont]

Post by Drew Aritza Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 am

Caiden rosed his eyebrows at the rabbit and shook his head laughing. 'Well, sorry. I thought we were working on Transfiguration,' he smirked back at her. 'But you gotta admit that was good transfiguration,' he grinned. 'Whatever gets you to sleep tonight,' he nodded at her and flashed back a devilish grin at her.

Okay, lets do this again yes? Lets put 110% into this. He got to get this right this time. 'Be nice to the rabbit, he didn't do anything to you,' he smirked Caiden, cringing at the rabbit as it turned bigger and reformed into a shield. He was never going to look at the shield the same way again. With warning, Caiden flexed his hands and took a deep breath and started to get ready catch the shield. But before he could catch it, Bella managed to pick it out of midair and held it in her hands. Caiden looked at her confused, whats the deal. Caiden rose his eyebrows and a massive grin spread across his face as he nodded. 'Yes, yes I'll be instrested!' he said all excitedly and the cleared his throat. 'I mean, yes.... I'll be interested in it,' he said in a calmly. A new set of confidence builded up inside him, he was loving this new feeling. So much better then feeling sad and alone most of the times.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am

She grinned when she knew he was happy, "Well, I aim to please, and if this makes it better," she placed the shield on the floor ran over to him, and jumped. She put her legs around him, held his neck, and kissed him with her tongue, "Your so good Caiden" she said gasping for breath. She eventually unhooked her legs and with her thumb wiped the cherry lipstick off his lips.

She strut over to the shield and went "Get ready Caiden, 1...2...3..." and on the count of three her now sweaty hand let go of the glass shield sending it spiraling towards the ground.
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 pm

'I can see that,' Caiden, smirked and watched Bella put down the shield on the floor beside her. 'Oof!' gasped Caiden, having the air crushed out of him as he collided into Bella, catching her unexpectedly. Whats this? Caiden stared at her for a second then decided to give in and kissed her with fiery passion, trying his best to entertain her with his tongue. But he knew he was probably doing a bad job of it. He never made out like this before. Caiden pulled away from her and gasped for breath. His heart raced against his chest, like never before. 'That was amazing,' he said, taken a back to what just had happened.

Apparently he was a good kisser. With no practice at all, okay maybe a bit of practice. Getting back to the lesson, Caiden took a deep breath and stood ready to cast the spell, not bothering to wipe the lips which was now showing a wet, reddish mark around his lips so almost anyone would know he had kissed. Caiden saw the shield falling rapidly to the floor and with his new found confidence he summoned the shield out of midair and caught it into his hand, grinning as he caught it. 'So whose better now?'
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:34 pm

"Don't get to cocky," she wondered if he liked birds? "Avis" she said, and huge birds evaporated out of her wand, "And this is your lesson too not get to cocky," she said teasingly, "Oppungo" she screamed, and the birds charged at Caiden, "hope you're still able to kiss me" she said. She walked up to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

She walked hand in hand with him to the Great Hall, and said, "Let's go sit with the Slytherin's" she said, "I hold up my promises, and now were going to make out."
She sat down with his and whispered in his ear, "Hold my neck, and kiss me like before, although put one of your hands down and up my leg, while caressing my neck with the other." she said teasingly. "Then raise one of your hands midway, and lower one of your hands to my chest, you get the picture." she whispered "go" and kissed his neck, and bit his ear sexily, "Show them what you've got".
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top