Common Room. - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Common Room. - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Common Room.

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Room. - Page 10 Empty Re: Common Room.

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Darren glared at her angrily, he hated her eagerness. "They tortured her for four months" he whispered.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Sue was shocked to hear it as she didn't know a word of it. She felt really humiliated and angry at her father and companions for not telling her. "And the secret." she whispered.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:37 pm

"My last name, is riddle" Darren said scowling.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:38 pm

"F*C*!" Sue sweared loudly, "THAT can't be true! Do you even know what are you talking of?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:41 pm

"Shut up your too loud" Darren said anxiously. "I am a riddle, my dad is his nephew, my grandfather was his brother. Im a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin" he finished prioudly. He hated being related to Voldemort, but the fact that he was a slytherin, made him extremely proud.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 pm

"Wow," Sue said really surprised. "Dark Lord must be very ashamed to have a relativ like you." she said sighing sarcastically.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:47 pm

"Actually, the 'dark lord' is really proud, thats why he hasnt killed me yet" Darren said grinning. "But enough of this. its my turn for the questions, and yours for the answers"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:51 pm

"Yeah, he's hunting you around you know. He doesn't know that you are in here." Sue said honestly. "And what was your question again?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm

"Well my first one was, if the death eaters are catching Gin, and my second is that do you or your death eaters have horcruxes?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Sue laughed at the second question. She did know a few who had one or two horcruxes. "Well for the second question, no important Death Eater have any horcruxes. And if I do make them I'll inform you first." , Sue said and chuckled at the second remark. She had to think a bit on the first question. "I don't know anything about the Ginevra Malenki and about what the Death Eaters are doing to her." Sue lied and looked away.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top