Common Room. - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Common Room. - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Common Room.

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Room. - Page 6 Empty Re: Common Room.

Post by Darren Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:44 am

Darren directed the arm chair to smash into Sue. "Sure, sure. Bullshit" he said rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:47 am

Sue blocked the chair and could feel her anger rising up again. "CRUCIO!" she shouted at Darren forgetting no matter what punishment she would get for this at school.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:50 am

Darren directed the arm chair infront of him to take the spell, it burst into flames. He then conjured knives with a wave of his wand. "Oppugno!" he said, sneding them all at her. It was really lucky the common room was empty really.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:12 pm

"Protego! Ouch!" Sue said managing to block all the other knives but couldn't block one from hitting her hand. "Incendio!" she yelled.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Darren blocked the flames, but couldnt prevent most of the common room to burst into flames. he grinned as he saw her injured hand. "That trick always works.. " he muttered raising his wand at her again. "So while your at my mercy, can I ask you a question?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 pm

Sue's left had an intense pain but her anger was more than it. "Your mercy?" Sue laughed a shaky laugh. "Don't make me laugh, but, still to clear your doubts, I'm ready to answer you". She didn't trust Datrren anymore so she gripped her wand tightly though ready to answer him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Darren smirked, and extuingished the fire. He didnt want anyone to come down so he pointed to both dorms and muttered "Muffliato"before turning back to Sue. "Your wounded.. im not" he said rolling his eyes. "Ok fine, my question is, are the death eaters still chasing my 'Ravenclaw friend?'"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:27 pm

"Which Ravenclaw friend?" Sue asked pretending to be innocent.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Darren narrowed his eyes at her, he knew she knew what he was talking about. "Gin!" he said, then realizing she would probably ask who that was he added. "Ginevra Malenki. Are you still after her?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Sue raised an eyebrow. She was informed about the plan though she wasn't a part of it. "Well, I know nothing of it." she lied.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top