Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roran Hale's Apartment

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Roran Hale's Apartment

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Andrian thanked her, and sipped his coke "Yea, i have huge plan ahead with me and Emily. Though i do not wish to make one big step already with me and Emily" Andrian said taking a cake
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Zoe nodded. "Thats a smart move. Take you time. Get to know each other and enjoy every minute."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Andrian bit into his cake, and nodded in agreement "Now your speaking my language" Andrian grinned at her as he sipped his drink to shallow his drink, "Although things are not really working out since i told Nikki i still had feeling" Andrian struggled to find the right words
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:57 pm

"Yea that can put a wrinkle in any relationship." Zoe had to agree. She continued to nibble on her cake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 pm

Andrian plucked out a bit of the cake and plopped it into his mouth accidentally biting his finger "Ow!" Andrian exclaimed dropping a peice on the ground then he looked at his mates seeing it might get boring here "Hey anyone wanna go to the pool?" Andrian asked them

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 6 Ren_pool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Zoe was out of if a bit until she thought she heard the word pool. Her head shot up. "Did someone say something about a pool?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Andrian grinned and pointed downstairs, "Yea we have a spa and pool downstairs" Andrian said looking at Zoe, Mariana then to Emily and Bobobola then back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 pm

"Oooo. Count me in." Zoe said happily. She loved a good swim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm

Andrian grinned and, held his finger up to indicate he had to change his clothes so he ran up the stairs and got change into his swimmers and his surfboard shirt

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 6 Iconnggg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yeah, me too!" Emily said. She had been playing with Daniel and Daryl, so she didn't pay any attention to Andrian and Zoe's conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top