Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roran Hale's Apartment

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roran Hale's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Roran Hale's Apartment

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Adebola walked inside with a cake in her hands. " I heard you were moving in here Andrian so I made a welccoming cake. " Adebola put the cake on the table a sat down.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:25 pm

"Yum cake. I love cake. Accio plates." Zoe handed the plates that she had to everyone. She was soo looking forward to the cake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Adebola already had a knife with her. She began to slice to into thick slices.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Zoe was really looking forward to her slice of cake. It was just what she had in mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 pm

" Here you go. " Adebola said to Zoe using the knife to put the thick slice of cake on Zoe's plate.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:13 am

"Yumm." Zoe said with a mouth full of cake. She sat back down in a nearby chair and watched the others in the apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:49 am

Andrian looked at Emily and nodded in agreement, "I need to get a house soon" he grinned at the others then Emily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:03 am

Zoe looked up at Andrian. "Oh, maybe not. I mean you wont have this many people over all the time. Just think of it as a house warming party or something like that." Zoe laughed as she turned her attention back to her cake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:24 am

Andrian turned to Zoe's and kept what he wanted to ask Emily soon as he got to know her alittle bit, "I know, but still" Andrian said fighting to keep hsi temptation calm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 pm

"Yea a house is bigger but that only comes in handy when you either have a big family or a lot of people over every day. If not it get pretty empty. I should know. My house is huge and since I'm the only one there it is even bigger." Zoe told him. "I like this apartment it is very cozy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top