On the Train back home... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On the Train back home... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On the Train back home...

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Train back home... - Page 8 Empty Re: On the Train back home...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:22 am

Andrian grinned at her abit, and nodded as he was enjoying his chochlate "I dunno, i'm thinking of gathering everyone together and camping" Andrian grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Zoe got a couple chocalte frogs from the lady and some pumpkin pacies. "I dont have much planned. Some shopping and relaxing I guess." Zoe said as she sat down in the cornor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:46 pm

"Whatever you planned, I can't go. I have this... thing to do." Emily muttered. She then saw a friend and got out of the compartment "Be right back!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Mariana made garbage out of newspaper and threw it out the window: "So anyone has something spcial planed for vacations?" she asked trying to sound cheerfull.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 am

"Yep loads of shopping and relaxing. What about yourself?" Zoe asked playing with her shoes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 am

Andrian kept quiet, as he already told them twice that he was going to take his friend on a camp in the holidays, and also he felt quite stupid about himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:04 am

Zoe looked out the window as the scenery passed by. She sure wasnt ready to go home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:45 pm

"Yeah I will be going to Mexico to visit my mother's cousin.As for that you can go with me!" suggested Mariana to Zoe.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:45 am

"Nice a trip to Mexico. That sounds like a winner. Count me in." Zoe was excited. The trip was just the thing she needed to clear her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 am

"Oh RIGHT we're going to have so much fun!" said Mariana hugging Zoe and remembered: "Oh yeah if anyone else is intrested in Mexico you can go too!House is huge!" added Mariana letting Zoe,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top